Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what about VPSLATCH

I'm new in vps hosting, and want one ,what about vpslatch vpses ? they have good prices, Could any one give me his experience? how long they're in vps business and how is their support level ?
    pleas, I want responsible review that I could depend on!

they have good reputation here, seems like many people love their support

but prices is a lil bit high for me.
    please cmiiw always

Their price is cheap with WHT promo. Dont forget, their plan comes with cPanel.

what about their vpses performance ?
    have oversold nodes or not ?
    Does any one who tried their services can tell about?
    I trust this forum , so I want a word from it!
    Last edited by GT_Mike; 11-22-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Mike View Post
    pleas, I want responsible review that I could depend on!
    This is very subjective
    If fact, review is just one of the input for you to decide which host is suit your needs.
    However, there are many other factor you may need to consider.
    Last edited by ControlVM; 11-22-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

I want any one to put his experience with them, any one who tried them.

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Mike View Post
    I want any one to put his experience with them, any one who tried them.
    There are plenty reviews that can be found using webhostingtalk's search feature. Last time I checked though there were about 15 positive reviews and only 1 bad review. Seems pretty darn good to me. I have had the opportunity to run some benchmarks on there virtual private servers and the results were excellent.

I am hosted with them and recently did a review here coming up to my one month now and i have to say that they are very very good.

How about you let us know what you need it for?

I do believe they've got a good reputation here as I've read quite a number of good and positive reviews about them here. As said you can have a search here for their reviews and I think by that you'll have a general idea about them.

any negative review ?

There are a ton of reviews on these forums and a number of them include performance figures. Every host will have the occasional negative review, you can never make everyone happy. They do have a good rep on here.

Quote Originally Posted by craig joe View Post
    they have good reputation here, seems like many people love their support

but prices is a lil bit high for me.
    They are well known for having very low prices for fully managed services. Did you check out their latest offer? $25/mo for 512mb vps with CPanel and full management, that's hard to beat and still get quality service.

Thumbs up to VPSLatch all the way, I have been a customer for almost 6 months now and have never experienced a better provider in my life. You can't go wrong with them.

Another thumbs up from me, only been with VPSLatch for a week and they have done a great job so far with support + management requests. Cant go wrong. Will do a proper review once I've been with them a bit longer :-)

If you do a search on them on the forums they have many good reviews. The owner of the company is active on WHT, which is always a plus. I think I have only seen like one or two not so good reviews about them, but the owner of the company solved their problems very quickly.

I have done business with them. They are excellent. Very active host.
    CapeWP.com
    CapeWP.com - WordPress for all of us

Well, We've been with them a few weeks, And everything has been good, This has been spikes in the server load, But what host doesn't when cpanel updates, But our vps got a kernal panic and it's been down for a few hours.

Overall, i still like VPSLatch.

We use VPSLatch for our testing. So far everything is good.

Their support is pretty good.My vps is down only once for a few minutes.

They are fine, but unfortunately, I had two problems with them:
    - One day, their billing system missed up, they suspended my account and they will almost delete all my files even though my subscription is active, and my VPS got down for one day.
    - My VPS got hacked, it has been down for 3 days and it will be down for one week as they said, I guess their firewall isn't good enough.
    I have had shared hosting from Servage for years, didn't get hacked at all, but my VPS from VPSLatch got hacked month later.

They have a good support, and pretty low prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Penicillin View Post
    - My VPS got hacked, it has been down for 3 days and it will be down for one week as they said, I guess their firewall isn't good enough.
    Your server being hacked isn't really related to VPSLatch directly but rather related to your configuration. You stated you was on shared hosting which means you have a system administrator who has secured said shared server, I doubt VPSLatch's main server was rooted and this was most likely related to your container only which concludes it was due to the insecurity of your setup itself and not VPSLatch directly.
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

Quote Originally Posted by 123Systems-Andrew View Post
    Your server being hacked isn't really related to VPSLatch directly but rather related to your configuration. You stated you was on shared hosting which means you have a system administrator who has secured said shared server, I doubt VPSLatch's main server was rooted and this was most likely related to your container only which concludes it was due to the insecurity of your setup itself and not VPSLatch directly.
    You may be right, but it should be fixed and go back online withing 48 hours tops, not a week.

They are fine, but unfortunately, I had two problems with them:
    - One day, their billing system missed up, they suspended my account and they will almost delete all my files even though my subscription is active, and my VPS got down for one day.
    I have had shared hosting from Servage for years, didn't get hacked at all, but my VPS from VPSLatch got hacked month later.

They have a good support, and pretty low prices.
    Hey there,

Yes I do understand where you're coming from, however insecure PHP scripts most likely caused this. According to your VPS logs I see some odd IPs that gained root to your VPS which doesn't appear to be yours, that could either be insecure PHP scripts, or your computer had some sort of keylog or malware.

Also, I see that you have not requested hardening for your VPS. As a result no firewall or any security measures were installed, because you never requested that in a support ticket.

Your VPS is still being restored from our R1soft backups, R1soft restores file by file so depending on how big your VPS is, it may take a while. We take offsite backups out of our own good faith.

Thank you for your understanding and have a great Thanksgiving.

Thanks,
    Adam.

You may be right, but it should be fixed and go back online withing 48 hours tops, not a week.
    I won't argue this point but i will state it is nice to know they atleast keep R1 backups in the event of this, So your data is not completely gone and you have to start over from scratch. If anything i would applaud this rather than frown upon it. Understandable if you have clients that aren't exactly happy with the situation at hand but do note VPSLatch is in the same boat you are in when things go wrong.

Just my 0.02 though.
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

Quote Originally Posted by 123Systems-Andrew View Post
    I won't argue this point but i will state it is nice to know they atleast keep R1 backups in the event of this, So your data is not completely gone and you have to start over from scratch. If anything i would applaud this rather than frown upon it. Understandable if you have clients that aren't exactly happy with the situation at hand but do note VPSLatch is in the same boat you are in when things go wrong.

Just my 0.02 though.
    Exactly, and depending on how big the VPS is, restoring backups from an offsite location may take some time. Rest assured the files are stored in our secured offsite R1soft nodes. It's always good to have the peace of mind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast