Thread: ReadyWire.com

ReadyWire.com

When logging into cPanel I get this error...

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Unknown License File Sum (has=,needed=20).)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.
    I have tried to contact them on their helpdesk, but I get this error message...

License Error: Key file has expired
    Emailing them doesn't seem to work either...
    This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
    Its not looking good
    Maybe ReadyWire would like to comment, or even better, fix it.
    Last edited by PandaEyes; 11-14-2010 at 12:34 AM.

The site is most likely going down(abandoned)...
    It's been mentioned here a number of times and the likely response is to make sure your data is backed-up and ready to transfer.

Good luck

It was only last week I renewed for 1 year!

ʞɔnɟ

Still no responce from RW so I have raised a dispute with Google Checkout. If I don't hear from them within 48 hours I'll raise a chargeback through MasterCard.

ReadyWire no longer have a valid licence for their own helpdesk, so submitting tickets or emails won't get read by anyone. Their cPanel licences have been revoked so no-one can login anymore. They don't respond via Twitter, or through the forums.

ReadyWire are resellers of ClientExec, or at least they were. ClientExec have now confirmed ReadyWire are no longer ClientExec reseller due to unpaid invoices. This only confirms what we suspected, they have gone bust.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaEyes View Post
    ReadyWire no longer have a valid licence for their own helpdesk, so submitting tickets or emails won't get read by anyone. Their cPanel licences have been revoked so no-one can login anymore. They don't respond via Twitter, or through the forums.

ReadyWire are resellers of ClientExec, or at least they were. ClientExec have now confirmed ReadyWire are no longer ClientExec reseller due to unpaid invoices. This only confirms what we suspected, they have gone bust.
    Hi!

I am with Readywire and I can still login inside my Cpanel. Just thought you'd like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by prtt75 View Post
    Hi!

I am with Readywire and I can still login inside my Cpanel. Just thought you'd like to know.
    How so?

Are you on a dedicated server or shared hosting or reseller?

I been getting the issue as well. They didn't even send out an email or any notifications which is a bad view for everyone =/

**EDIT** YAY! it seems like everything is back and working. CPanel is back and WHM.
    Last edited by trancemode; 11-15-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GNS_Harrison View Post

**EDIT** YAY! it seems like everything is back and working. CPanel is back and WHM.
    I am really happy that everything is back up and working!

I have to say, it is REALLY crappy on RW part not to let their customers know what is going on.

I jumped ship on them mid-October. I backed up my accounts and got the hell out. My clients (and my own sites) are way too important to me to mess around with.

My advice to anyone still with Readywire is to back-up your accounts immediately and start shopping around. This has happened a few times now (with their support desk software license being expired) and is not looking good IMHO.

Panda... what is your status? Is everything back up and working for you?
    ~*Kellie*~
    Freelance Web Designer
    Kozbe Designs (coming soon)

The cPanel licence has no been restored, albeit a week late. Their helpdesk and email is still offline though, and whats worse, no announcements.

No updates on WHT or any other forum
    No update on Twitter
    No update on their blog
    No update by email
    No update on the helpdesk

Its a terrible way of treating customers and I suspect even if the servers are back working again they will lose a lot of customers. There are a LOT of reseller hosting companies out there and a lot are better than this.

I understand companies have problems, but to leave everyone in the dark without service is bad. I have no faith in ReadyWire any more and I don't trust them with any of my websites. I am am convinced ReadyWire is no longer a stable company and I suspect something is still going on.

While cPanel is online, I will go move all my accounts.

Where was that confirmed at? I am surprised that ClientExec would willingly just give out payment information about a partner company to a third party...

To be exact...

We could see that their reseller account with us is in a cancelled
    status due to payment due. Thanks.

Has anyone been notified on what the issues may have been of which caused the issues above?

To be exact...
    Sorry for not being clear, I was more asking if they posted the publicly or if you had just contacted them via email.