hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : linuxwebhost.com opinion ?

Forum Jump

linuxwebhost.com opinion ?

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2000, 01:38 PM

Question

Okay guys and gals.. I am new here.. I just signed up with this hosting company to try it out.

Anyone out there has any experience with this host before ?

their site www.linuxwebhost.com

Any response would be appreciated. :-)

------------------
The 3 great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris.
--Programming Perl--

Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2000, 01:03 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Angry

Barbeque, first the good news.. you have probably the signed with the best features for the price unit host around. The bad news is.. try sending email from your server even using the set up intructions they provide. If you think that suxs use the autoresponding "fast 24 hours a day support ticketing system" set an important question to highest priority and watch the DAYS role by. If you dont want support, dont use email and god knows what else is screwed that I have yet to discover..you have a great host.
yeah I really do have servers with them so its real opinion not conjecture.

Old 05-06-2000, 06:21 AM

Thanks NightFlame, I just signed up with them and so far I haven't used most of the features, just the webspace and mailing list.
I also looking for another hosting for backup and for my other domains.. Any suggestion ?
Thank you again..

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightflames:
Barbeque, first the good news.. you have probably the signed with the best features for the price unit host around. The bad news is.. try sending email from your server even using the set up intructions they provide. If you think that suxs use the autoresponding "fast 24 hours a day support ticketing system" set an important question to highest priority and watch the DAYS role by. If you dont want support, dont use email and god knows what else is screwed that I have yet to discover..you have a great host.
yeah I really do have servers with them so its real opinion not conjecture.

------------------
The 3 great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris.
--Programming Perl--

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Average SQL Injection Breach Takes 140 Days to Discover: Ponemon Institute Report Web Hosting News 2014-04-16 12:01:12
Verizon Argues Against Net Neutrality in US Court of Appeal Web Hosting News 2013-11-05 16:31:25
ServInt Offers Free Subscription of StopTheHacker Malware Detection Software Web Hosting News 2013-05-29 16:16:13
Commtouch Report: Spam, Malware Continues to Increase in Q1 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-05-02 10:44:28
A Farewell and Thank You Note from Liam Eagle Blog 2013-02-15 16:47:19