hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Web Hosting Hardware : Urgent Sale Means Deals For You - Woodcrest and Opteron Setups

Forum Jump

Urgent Sale Means Deals For You - Woodcrest and Opteron Setups

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Hardware Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Urgent Sale Means Deals For You - Woodcrest and Opteron Setups

As some of you may have noticed my past attempts to sell my older hardware has resulted in far less sales then I would have liked, so I'm going to be placing all my remaining hardware for auction and will literally be taking whatever I get! I understand older hardware is not in demand and the sale price may not be what I want, but the storage fees these servers are accruing are not worth it and it's time to get rid of them at all costs, so my loss is your gain!

I will list all servers here, but will also start slowly listing them on ebay as well since it is very urgent I sell thm, so far just one 5150 listed on ebay, with more to be posted depending on how sales go, links for eBay below.

We need to get rid of the following servers as fast as possible so I’m offering some very low pricing. We are an Authorize.Net verified merchant and have over 250 verified paypal transactions; we will accept CC or paypal for payment, as well as money order or cashiers checks. Your server can be shipped within 24 hours of payment or picked up. Shipping should hover around $40 or so. These are quality servers and are in perfect working order. So here is what we have:

Supermicro 1U Woodcrest Setup (Two Available)
Full Supermicro Setup (case and motherboard) fully supports quad core chips
2x 5150 cpus 2.66ghz cores
1x 73GB 10k rpm sata
8GB fully buffered ram

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230545889850 (one of these on eBay)

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND ITS YOURS!

Ships from 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway - Dallas, TX

Genuine Intel 2U Woodcrest Setup (Two Available)
Full Genuine Intel Setup (case and motherboard)
Manufacturer: Intel Product Name: S5000VSA
2x 5160 cpus 3.00ghz cores
1x 73GB 10k rpm sata
8GB fully buffered ram

Ships from 530 West 6th Street - Los Angeles, Ca

Supermicro 1U Woodcrest Setup
2 x 150GB HDD Sata
8GB fully buffered ram

Ships from 1808 Swift Drive - Oakbrook, Illinois

Full supermicro setup (case and motherboard) fully supports quad core chips
2x 5150 cpus 2.66ghz Cores
1x 73GB 10k rpm sata
4GB fully buffered ram

$375 + Shipping - OBO

Ships from 100 William Street – Manhattan, NY
**$50 Discount if you go and pick it up

Supermicro 1u dual opteron
Full supermicro setup, case and mb
2x opteron 280 cpus
4gb ram (8x 512mb)
2x 36gb 15k rpm scsi drives

Ships from 100 William Street – Manhattan, NY

ASUS 1U Dual Opteron 270 Setup - Great Condition - Built on 6/12/2008
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16816110003
AMD Dual Core Opteron 270 2Ghz
AMD Dual Core Opteron 270 2Ghz
8x DDR 400 512Mb RAM
2x 36Gb WD Raptor Drives

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Security Ninja

Any have IPMI and the ability to support 4 drives? Have a small presence in 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway already, so kind of interested.

Edit:

Are these single server colo'd with Ubiquity per chance?

Old
Disabled

$300 for the following:

2 x 150GB HDD Sata
8GB fully buffered ram

This server is perfect for one of our clients.

I'd like to know if it has support for up to 4 drives (hotswap?) though, thanks.

Last edited by nj85; 11-02-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old

I want to know any has IPMI on it,too.

Old
Security Ninja

Can't be that urgent of a sale... just saying!

Old
Disabled

I think if possible, if you could get the exact model numbers of the motherboards and the chassis, would answer many questions you'll get here

I am interested in buying a few of your servers.

Old
Disabled

Ok, I'd like to post a new offer, disregard my previous one.

I will take both of the "Supermicro 1U Woodcrest Setup" for $600.

Old
Security Ninja

Just throwing this out here, if there's an IPMI and the ability to have 4 drives... you might have yourself an auction. :]

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I'm interested, but would love to see the specs of the servers posted here.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I apologize for the delay, I had a buyer who stated they wanted to buy all servers, and seemed very serious. Unfortunately it ended up being a waste of time so I',m at step one again, please only serious buyers!

Anyways I will be gathering chasis details so I can send that info out to you all. I have sent PMs to those requesting them.

Thanks!

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Any have IPMI and the ability to support 4 drives? Have a small presence in 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway already, so kind of interested.

Edit:

Are these single server colo'd with Ubiquity per chance?
I believe multiple setups have IPMI, if you give me a specific server or server(s) that you are interested in I will send more detailed information to you. And yes all servers are with Ubiquity.

Old
Security Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthservers View Post
I believe multiple setups have IPMI, if you give me a specific server or server(s) that you are interested in I will send more detailed information to you. And yes all servers are with Ubiquity.
2 x 150GB HDD Sata
8GB fully buffered ram

AND

Full supermicro setup (case and motherboard) fully supports quad core chips
2x 5150 cpus 2.66ghz Cores
1x 73GB 10k rpm sata
4GB fully buffered ram

Just want to know if those two have IPMI and how many drives they can hold. If you have a model number for the mobo / case that would be nice. :]

Old
Disabled

Oh, I'd also like to know the model numbers for the 73GB 10k rpm drives if possible. I'm guessing it's the Seagate ones?

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

The Chasis information for almost all the 5150s is: Manufacturer: Intel Product Name: S5000VCL

Please PM me for further details on any hardware or email me. It looks like two 5150 setups will be gone tomorrow, but we have three more setups that we will be selling now. All of them are almost identical, usually just the drives vary.

Also the Opteron 270 setup and the two 5160 setups are still available. I will make sure to check my PMs and this thread more frequently, sorry for the delays.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Trying to get rid of these servers fast. I will now accept $300 for any server listed here, and $250 for the Opteron 270 setups. Of course this does not include shipping charges, however if you pickup the server no such charge would need to be added. These will go fast, so PM me quickly if you'd like to grab one.