Best Link Building Activity!!!!!!

Hello friends do you know which is the best link building activity to get quality back links??
    I think Article submission is the best activity according to my personal experience and what about you?????

Hi,

Quality backlinks can be got from reciprocal linking or one-way links(from thematic sites and good PR) too.

I have to disagree on reciprocal linking: Google notices this and the links tend to cancel each other out if linking pages are of similar Pagerank. However, obviously if you link to the New York Times and they link back, you get value there. Articles and free press releases with links seem to be the best combo of real branding and SEO link-building.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPerez10 View Post
    Hello friends do you know which is the best link building activity to get quality back links??
    I think Article submission is the best activity according to my personal experience and what about you?????
    Obviously just posting on forums like these with a sig like you have will help to

Do you recommend any specific Article Directories, or simply spread them out?
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

I would recommend reading over this list, and using the top on this list.
    but only use the dofollow ones.

http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php
    Aaron Eaton
    RFE Hosting - reliable-friendly-experienced
    Shared Web Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers
    Web Hosting | Domain Registration | SSL Certificates | And More.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephFranklin View Post
    Hi,

Quality backlinks can be got from reciprocal linking or one-way links(from thematic sites and good PR) too.
    Reciprocal links are not quality links, and don't have a lot of weight to give in you SEO.
    Pure one way links are very strong for your SEO.
    Especially if the link is coming from a page with a high PR, and a website that has relevant content.

Other then that, article submissions, forum posting, social networking, blogging, and on page SEO are all great ways to get links out there and help your SEO out.

RFEHosting thanks for the list of directories
    i use article submmiting for quality links

firstly, you have to build backlink manually. Don't try auto adding.
    Secondly, choose the good place to put your link. Don't waste your time to add links on worst sites

well, all of them are good if you implement them in great way,,,,, i did all of them, but the most wonderful is blog commenting, commenting on high prominent blog can bring great traffic..

Google is intelligent enough to understand which link is of great value. You can get backlinks from social bookmarkings and article website much easier than from a high PR directory like Dmoz or from BBC or any other news agency.
    so, article marketing websites do bring you traffic and backlinks but as they are easier to get, they have a little less importance.
    Health should be our top priority RX Direct
    Better search engine ranking with SEO Services

Article marketing and guest blog posting is the best methods I have ever tried. It is very difficult to get links from other same niche websites as they are our competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-********* View Post
    Do you recommend any specific Article Directories, or simply spread them out?
    Ezine is still the best. But you should consider article submission just as a part of a much more extended process. Remember that A.S. offers credibility. To get targeted traffic, you must combine it with basic methods, like blog and forum posting, Twitter, social media, social bookmarking etc.

Social Bookmarking Sites

Hi,
    Link building is the most effective process of seo which helps in bringing lot of traffic to our website. Link exchanging should always done with the top ranked, best one and the most searchable website.

Reciprocal links isnt as strong as it used to be, i think mostly becuase Google knows there isnt much relevance if you just exchange links with friends/other business websites.
    Blog commenting, forum posting, article marketing, directories are all great ways to link build. If you offer a webdesign service then adding your link (with appropriate anchor text) in the footer of all your clients is a great natural way to get one way links back

Quote Originally Posted by mariogameonline View Post
    firstly, you have to build backlink manually. Don't try auto adding.
    Secondly, choose the good place to put your link. Don't waste your time to add links on worst sites
    I forgot to mention that.
    ALWAYS AVOID places that say, give us your 1 link and we'll spread it to hundreds of sites.

Quote Originally Posted by arthur_drag View Post
    well, all of them are good if you implement them in great way,,,,, i did all of them, but the most wonderful is blog commenting, commenting on high prominent blog can bring great traffic..
    Well that's not too relevant for true SEO.
    SEO is about search engines, mostly Google.
    Getting traffic from blogs and places like that, that's referral traffic, not SE traffic.
    ScaleMatrix
    http://www.scalematrix.com
    888-349-9994
    Scaleable... Private... Clouds...

Forum Posting and article Submission. Almost all the Forms allow you to leave signature, or link in the post or reply with dofollow. In article you should use keywords as an anchor text.
    <<Please review the communities guidelines>>

Offering your services as a guest writer can be very effective also.

I've personally found that forum and article submissions do the trick real well. There are some high PR9 Article Websites and a quick search of google will help you find a hand full of them
    Licensewolf - Coming Soon!

Hi,

In my own experiences, blogging and press releasing would also be nice choice for building quality backlinks. While, social bookmarking might be a quick choice.

all the best,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

reciprocal link does not help SEO actually. At least, it does not improve the PR
    Open Source Shopping Cart - TomatoCartbrings full functionality and excellent user experience.

Article Submission

I also agree that Article Submission is the best way to build quality back link. Press Release is also a good way to get quality back link.
    Mobile App Development Company
    Mobile Programming for iOs, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry

What type of interval would you recommend for Press Releases?
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

All of them are good if you implement them in great way, I did each and every one of them, but the most wonderful is blog comment, commenting on high well-known blog can transport great interchange...

In my opinion,Forum posting is one of the best link building activity....