* Softlayer XEN VPS - Unmetered B/W 1GigE port Special | Fully Managed | VPS from $1.99

Tired of being bugged with your OpenVZ based cPanel server's high CPU load? This premium XEN plan can easily outperform 1GB - 2GB VPS on other host's overloaded node, get guaranteed RAM and Diskspace that no OpenVZ based VPS can offer, Xen has excellent CPU isolation management hence more stable system unaffected if there are CPU abusers in the node!

And with our Pygrub templates you have your own kernel independent of host node, this means you can run your own custom kernel, get a true 32-bit kernel based OS even our host is running 64-bit OS, this saves you headache fixing yum installation conflicts so you can get yourself up and running at no time.... This is the closes thing as having a dedicated server performance you can get! Once you try this you will never get an OpenVZ based cPanel server again!

For a limited time while stocks last, we are offering this Softlayer based XEN VPS with unmetered bandwidth @ GigE Port and giving away free server management service if you purchase cPanel control panel.

===================================================
    Softlayer Unmetered XEN* Special Awesome deal!
    ===================================================
    SolusVM CP
    4 x Xeon CPU Cores (shared)
    512MB RAM
    768MB Swap
    30GB Disk
    VPS TimeMachine offisite backup slot
    Unmetered bandwidth @ 1GigE port*
    1x IP address
    $39/mo

Upgrade Option:
    Fully Managed with cPanel: $49/mo

Order Seattle (only 8 avaiable)

Order Texas (only 6 avaiable)

Available OS
    CentOS 4/5.5/5.5+Gnome desktop/CentOS+Webmin, Ubuntu 10.04/10.10/10.10+Gnome, Fedora 11/12/Debian 4/5
    (We support 32-bit OS template with pygrub with its own kernel inside VPS)

*Unmetered Bandwidth Terms
    -Node has 100TB outgoing bandwidth allocation and unlimited incoming on a dedicated 1Gps port, you can push out all data you need without incurring any additional charges provided you don't saturate the port 24x7 as it's shared among other VPSs within the node, you can expect to get from 5TB-12TB or even more!

Fully Managed Inclusions
    -20 Minutes average response time (24x7x365)
    -Server Hardening
    -Site migration
    -Installation of third party scripts
    -Basically just log a ticket with anything you want done on you server and our engineers will do it for you be it installation of VPN, DNS, Email server etc except custom coding .

Why you should host @ QuickWeb?
    -We are a 2-year old "Limited" company fully registered and GST/VAT registered
    -Great friendly support
    -RAID protected drives come as standard
    -We do not use cheap desktop hardware even on budget VPS!
    -Incredible premium VPS at "sensible and sustainable prices
    -We host our servers at word-class data centers
    -Heaps of happy customers around the globe!
    -We are highly profitable & well managed company

Some reasons why you should have your VPS @ Softlayer based server
    -3 Locations Available - Seattle/Texas/Washington DC
    -One of the best USA Data center (on popular highly wired internet backbone US States unlike others who have servers in timbuktu!)
    -Enterprise class hardware
    -CiscoGuard firewall protected network
    -8 x Tier-1 bandwidth @ 1Gbit port
    -SAS 70 Type II certified facilities
    -Prestige! (priceless)

Recent "real" WHT Reviews from satisfied customers
    QuickWeb 5 Months Review
    QW 4 Months Review
    QW is awesome!
    QW- Absolute Value

(.)(.)
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz

* QuickWeb's ---> TestBOX VPS <---- only $1.99/mo!

Hurry before you ran out of slots!!!!

QuickWeb done it again! We realise there are people who needs a server to do some experiments/ testing/monitoring or simply to hone their linux skills, this must be your lucky day because we have this very limited special offering exclusively for you!

We have designed this offer with you in mind so we make all other stuffs optional so yeah why pay for those features if you don't actually need them? Go barebone and save even more!

INSTANT SETUP!!!
    What are you waiting for? go ahead and secure your slot now...

QW TestBox VZ
    SolusVM/Linux/OpenVZ
    1 x CPU Core Xeon 3440 (shared)
    128MB RAM
    150MB Burst
    6GB RAID1
    100GB Bandwidth
    10Mbit Port
    1 x IP address
    Crazy $1.99/mo!
    ORDER HERE

Upgrade Option:
    100Mbit port - $5/yr
    1000Mbit port - $10/yr
    10Mbit unmetered (shared) - $25/yr
    2 CPU cores shared - $5/yr
    4 CPU core shared -$10/yr
    Priority Support - $8/yr
    30-minutes response 24x7 Helpdesk support!
    Extra 100GB b/w -$7/yr

Standard Features:
    SolusVM's VPSManager
    Full root access / unlimited reboots, OS reloads
    Intel Xeon 3440 with HT (total of 8 cores)
    GigE Port available
    RAID1
    IPv6 Soon!

Test IP: 174.138.164.131

Why so cheap? - yes we don't expect to make money from this alone, take it as we want you to try QuickWeb and experience what we can offer to you further

Here's some terms and condition for TestBOX offering.
    - Since it is test box we do not provide support by default, we will only take care of core hardware, network and OS unless priority support is purchased. So if you ran into trouble go to VPSManager and use available self service tools like OS reload/console, reset root password etc. but by saying that we will assure you of at least 98% uptime!
    - We do not backup your data, tun (for OpenVPN) can be enabled by request.
    - This plan is not intended or any serious/production hosting, check our premium VPS offerings!
    - You cannot upgrade RAM/Disk see our regular plans if you require bigger allocations
    - If you upgrade to regular plans you will be migrated to appropriate nodes with better specs!
    - Standard ToP/AuP applies

Check these LOWENDBOX.COM's awesome tutorials how to make the most of your little virtual test box, the site itself is running on our 80MB RAM XEN VPS serving nearly hundred of thousands page loads!

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/yes-yo...mb-link-1-vps/
    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/wordpr...-lowendscript/

or how about this low memory footprint Centmin script by WHT's BTCentral-Ben

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=981088

There are unlimited potential what you can do with this virtual linux text box of yours not to mentioned that it is on an enterprise class server hardware at worldclass US Datacenter.

So go ahead and be ready to experiment now! after all it is powered by QuickWeb a reputable provider, so you can be sure that you won't waste your time and money unlike cheap fly by night out there, we are legitimate company and not school kids... use search function and search what people are saying about us

(.)(.)
    Last edited by QuickWeb-Roel; 10-28-2010 at 09:36 PM.
    www.quickweb.co.nz

Check our awesome QuickWeb VPS offerings here:

Supa VZ Plans - 512MB RAM VPS for only $6.95!
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7079852

How about our Premium Softlayer VPS offerings from $9.95 + promo code!
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7044862

Smoking hot deal on Softlayer based XEN VPS with 30% off from $9.95/mo
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7044865

Plus these tried and test San Jose or Germany budget XEN VPS from $2.99/mo!
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7044867

Welcome to QuickWeb and experience better hosting without breaking the bank with true 24x7 support and average of 20 Minutes response time!

All our XEN VPS offerings supports Pygrub template so you can run your own custom kernel and true 32-bit OS independent of host node! we now supports ubuntu 10.10!

(.)(.)
    www.quickweb.co.nz

I ordered the Supa VZ2 yesterday. Without a doubt my best experience with a new host.
    The setup was instant and everything worked as it should. Seems every host I have had has improperly setup the control panel. Even Solus cp's have not worked on setup from some hosts.
    This is also the best performing machine I have had, whether vps or cloud vm.

I was reluctant because it only has two cpu cores, however my vps is running flawless. This is the first machine that has not either run out of memory or cpu for me. The memory and cpu are running as a team and barely using any resources. It must be the 1GigE uplink ports.
    The reason I went with Supa over Soflayer is because Supa plans come out of the Phoenix DC, and I live in the Phoenix area.

Well done QuickWeb. You hand over product that is ready to go rather than handing out broken machines that require support tickets as soon as they are received.

Quote Originally Posted by jackskin View Post
    I ordered the Supa VZ2 yesterday. Without a doubt my best experience with a new host.
    The setup was instant and everything worked as it should. Seems every host I have had has improperly setup the control panel. Even Solus cp's have not worked on setup from some hosts.
    This is also the best performing machine I have had, whether vps or cloud vm.

I was reluctant because it only has two cpu cores, however my vps is running flawless. This is the first machine that has not either run out of memory or cpu for me. The memory and cpu are running as a team and barely using any resources. It must be the 1GigE uplink ports.
    The reason I went with Supa over Soflayer is because Supa plans come out of the Phoenix DC, and I live in the Phoenix area.

Well done QuickWeb. You hand over product that is ready to go rather than handing out broken machines that require support tickets as soon as they are received.
    Hello appreciate posting your early experience with us and glad that it met or exceed your expectation for a VM at this price range some host might be rushing machine into production without fully tested whether everything is working well.

Feel free to update us again after several months.
    www.quickweb.co.nz