hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Web Hosting Hardware : 1U Atom servers 70 units availble. free memory upgrade!!!

Forum Jump

1U Atom servers 70 units availble. free memory upgrade!!!

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Hardware Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

1U Atom servers 70 units availble. free memory upgrade!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have these for sale (Brand new, never been used)

These units are built, burned in and shipped out of chicago.

512LF-260 1U supermicro chassis
D510MO intel board (BOXD510MO)
4G DDR2-800/PC6400 (2xCT25664AA800)
500GB Seagate SATA II HD (ST3500418AS)
Build and Burn In

Supermicro sent me the wrong cases for an order for one of my builds and now you can reap the benifit from the mistake. This case only has room for 1 hhd.

This system deal is while supplies last.
$287

upgrades:
500 EL ST3500514NS add $50
1TB ST31000528AS add $20
1TB EL ST31000524NS add $100

Please note: As many of you know already the IO shield from the d510 boards do not fit in the 512 Case line. The IO shild will be packaged but not installed on the server.

I have also have some new upgrade parts:

Samsung Memory 8G DDR3 1333 ECC.R M393B1K70CH0-CH9 ( works with Supermicro 55** and 56** platforms. $269 Includes free overnight shipping.
I have about 130 units left. Ships from Fremont Ca.

I will throw some more stuff up next week. Systems take about two days to build and burn in.

If you need more Information about me or my company please feel free to PM me.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

Would you offer discounts for multiple server purchases?

Old
Disabled

Oh it doesn't come with the CPU?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Guru

Don't all (most?) atoms come as a proc/mobo combo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...&Tpk=BOXD510MO

Old
Web Hosting Master

The board definitely includes the CPU.

Old
The Master @ Making Deals!

If you give discounts for multiples, we're interested.

Up to 256 IP addresses per server! VPS providers, game servers, and more, all OK!

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

sorry guys but The price is kind of firm. I threw in an extra 2 gig ram at no cost on this config. so it almost at cost. If $3.89 is going to make a difference I can do that. Let me know.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

CPU on system

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj85 View Post
Oh it doesn't come with the CPU?
1.6 gig Dual core Atom.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelativeDesign-Jerret View Post
Don't all (most?) atoms come as a proc/mobo combo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...&Tpk=BOXD510MO
Yes currently all Atom proc do come on some sort of board. There are those that are on D510 platforms and a few build on Nvidia's ion platform.

The D525 should be release in about two weeks or so. Upgrades on this board include CPU from 1.6 to 1.8 and DDR3 instead of DDR2.

Old
CLOUD will fix EVERYTHING...

How much more will the D525 cost after accounting for increase in motherboard/cpu and DDR3 ram?

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

When the boards are first released there is typically a small deltla of around $10-$15. When they fully phase out the D510 the prices should be right around the same.

I will post the price of D525 systems when we get a confirmation on ETA and Price from Intel.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Looks interesting. How much for shipping it to Spain (Europe)?

Old
WHT Addict

How would it cost for shipping to Hongkong here?
I assume these are still in stock, right?

These config would be great though, but are there any "downgrade" options for memory and harddisk? For example 1GB of memory and 250GB HDD, if available

FB: http://fb.com/ezconcept | Twitter: @ezconcept

Last edited by EZ-CONCEPT; 11-01-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Im checking to make sure the power supplies will support your markets. EZ-Concept and NAmeRegion, I will let you know.

Old
WHT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIserverrep View Post
Im checking to make sure the power supplies will support your markets. EZ-Concept and NAmeRegion, I will let you know.
Please keep us updated. And maybe I could know the shipping?

FB: http://fb.com/ezconcept | Twitter: @ezconcept