KnownHost VPS - 6 months later

Just thought I'd write a quick update about my VPS at KnownHost, which I've had for 6 months.

I decided to write this after my recent need for their support, to fix something stupid I did (deleted the crontab)

The VPS has performed fantastically since day one. I can't think of any time that it's been down - apart from the *very* occasional 2 minutes or so.

With previous providers, I was forever checking in on my VPS, watching for load problems and other stuff like that. But with my California VS4 I've literally left it weeks and weeks between logging in. Bad practice on my part, I know!

Support is outstanding on the odd occasion I've required it. Today, for example, I opened a ticket at 1.39pm (UK), and at 1.58pm the problem was solved. It was nothing major, but the fact they respond so quickly is very reassuring.

They're not cheap, but you sure do get what you pay for.

Overall .. 10/10 for any category you can think of .. support, features, reliability, you name it!

I'm just about to order another one on their current promotion .. I'll think of a use for it after I've got it!! :-)
    Last edited by igrove; 10-27-2010 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Post reported to mods for validation :-)

good 10/10 is great service.
    indonesia store Indonesia Clove Store
    indonesian coffee

Exactly, been with hem only for 2 months so far and i already love them Unless forced to, I ain't looking any other VPS providers for a very long time. I already wrote my review on them will write a new one after 6 months or so i guess.

Glad to hear good things about them from their good happy customers. And thanks for sharing it with us. I hope things will all go well with them in future. Keep us updated.

KH are superb.....I know exactly where you're coming from!

Thanks for sharing. I've been with them now for over a year and never had a major issue - fingers crossed