WHMCS-FreeTrials Plugin Installation

Mine is a startup Web Hosting company (arthurwales.com) and my immediate goal is woo customers on board.

I came across this free plugin for WHMCS (whmcsgold.com/freetrials), with it i can offer web hosting services on a limited trial basis. Unfortunately, i have been unable to install the plugin. I really do not know what i am doing wrong though i suspect i may have edited the php files wrongly.

I have attached the files for anyone to view.

Please assist.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There's a lot to be said about WHMCSGold, but nothing good though. Take a look at the two below:
    GG Web Hosting
    Backup, Digital (SSL) Certificates, Domains, Hosting, Privacy Policy, Software
    S/W: Peel Ads, Softaculous, WHMCS Addons (Abuse Mon., Affiliate Peel Ads, Client Stat., Ord. Prevention, Ord. Stat., Softaculous NOC, Sys. Cleanup)
    Authorized Reseller Program

Thank you. Will look through.

I was able to successfully install the option in link 2 though i did not like the fact that only one reminder would be sent.

I varied the cron job for the remindtrial file to send the message twice a day or as desired. The hurdle would now be how to edit the content of the letter that is being sent out.