Note: New services only. Offer will expire on October 31st 2010
Grab our special discount 20% OFF :"FLUIDVM20" for our Enterprise VM which based on our Cloud Hosting cluster
, enabling us to offer you a much generous plan on a much reliable platform for a much affordable price. Our Cloud Hosting Infrastructure is not only scalable but also redundant with High Availability. The best thing about this coupon is that it is a lifetime coupon. So once it's applied to the new account, the next renewals of that new account will include the discount as well.
=======Cloud Based Enterprise VM=======
We believe we are the first few, if not the only one in this industry, that combines Enterprise class fully redundant Virtual Machines with a low price. Our cloud hosting infrastructure is designed to avoid any single point of failure. In the event the node is down, your VM will be automatically started on another active node. The redundancy also goes to the iSCSI and public network (multipaths). With today's demanding business, you really want to avoid any single point of failure in your operation. Even high end traditional dedicated server still have many points failures (e.g., the RAID controller, the motherboard, etc). Virtualization makes it possible to tap into our $200K infrastructure at a fraction of a cost. Enjoy Enterprise Hosting for a fraction of the cost!
+Enterprise VM Small
1xE5520 vCPU (2.26 GHz/vCPU) | 2 GB memory | 150 GB iSCSI SAN disk space |10 Mbps of dedicated/capped bandwidth.
Price: $160/month. (with coupon: $128/month)
+ Enterprise VM Medium
2xE5520 vCPUs (2.26 GHz/vCPU) | 4 GB memory | 300 GB iSCSI SAN disk space |20 Mbps dedicated/capped bandwidth.
Price: $200/month. (with coupon: $160/month)
+ Enterprise VM Huge
4xE5520 vCPUs (2.26 GHz/vCPU) | 8 GB memory | 600 GB iSCSI SAN disk space | 40 Mbps dedicated/capped bandwidth.
Price: $300/month. (with coupon: $240/month)
<SIGN UP NOW>
IP test: 18.104.22.168
GigE download test: http://22.214.171.124:8080/test512
Signup now and you will get:
Signup for yearly prepayment (12 months contract) and receive:
- FREE Profession Migration Service
- FREE 1 Minute Interval Monitoring (Hyperspin) for 1 Port
- FREE Windows 2003/2008 R2 Enterprise 32/64 bit
- FREE Cpanel/WHM or Plesk with PowerPack (30 domains)
Why OUR Enterprise VM?
- FREE CDP Backup
- 25% upgrade on memory and disk space (limited only to 30 signups)
Simply because it's a true Enterprise Grade VM, with the following features
that set us apart from the rest of the VPS/VM offers in the industry:
- High end nodes: The physical server (server node) hosting your VM would be Dell PowerEdge R710, equipped with Dual Intel Nehalem E5520 (16 logical CPU cores running at 2.26 GHz/core) and 72 GB memory.
- Complete redundancy: The backend infrastructure is fully (N+1) redundant with redundant 2x1 Gbps iSCSI paths and redundant 2x1 Gbps network paths. Each physical node is also equipped with redundant power supplies. The iSCSI SAN backend (Dell EqualLogic PS5500E iSCSI SAN) has 48 drives powered by two active/passive RAID controllers.
- High Availability: The cluster is also N+1 redundant. The whole cluster can sustain a complete physical node outage. At any moment, if a physical node is down, all of the VMs on that node will be automatically migrated to another node, reducing much of the possible downtime.
- H-Sphere Control Panel: We utilize H-Sphere control panel which is a cluster based control panel. Through clustering, H-Sphere distributes functions across many servers for increased performance, and reliability. In addition, all of our shared hosting plans take advantage of our Affordable High Availability hosting system, which is designed to minimize downtime due to hardware failures, such as hard drive, server, or network switch failures.
- Tell me more about your Cloud Hosting Infrastructure!
While other hosts are still stuck with the old physical infrastructure, over the past two years Fluid Hosting has decided to take on new Virtualization infrastructure. More than $200,000 in equipment costs and man hours have been invested into this. With complete virtualization on both storage and servers level, we are able to offer you hosting services on a more solid, scalable, liquid platform. Our AHA cluster is composed of an array of Virtual Machines running on a Citrix XenServer Essentials Platinum backed by Dell/EqualLogic iSCSI array with N+1 redundancy built in the infrastructure (redundant iSCSI path, redundant network links, redundant server nodes, and so on). This allows us to optimize our server resources better while at the same time reducing our operational cost, which translates to a cost saving that we can pass to you.
- Why don't you offer unlimited storage and traffic?
That'd be overselling which will hurt our integrity in the long run. Did you know that many (not all) hosting companies are overselling? Some that offer unlimited resources, such as disk space, traffic, domains, etc actually oversell their capacity. For example, hosts that offer "unlimited bandwidth" normally place an arbitrary limit to your usage if you read the fine prints. Either that or they cap / limit the speed of your data transfer and oversaturate the link. That's not nice.
- How can we use our disk space?
Some hosts will try to offer gimmicks to their customers. They will offer a large amount of disk space, yet restrict its use in their fine print. Not with us. You pay for the disk space, you can use it as you see fit, as long as you do not violate our Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) (e.g., storing illegal materials, etc). Do you want some space to store your images online? Feel free to use your disk space. Do you need to backup your files online? No problem. No restriction. Period.
- Do you offer money back guarantee?
We offer a thirty-day unconditional money back guarantee. To be eligible for this money back guarantee customer must sign up for a monthly contract/billing initially. Signing up with longer contract period will void the thirty-day money back guarantee offer. After this money back period customer may choose to enter a longer contract period and enjoy a greater price discount. This thirty-day money back guarantee starts on the day the account is activated. Thus, if customer account/service is activated on January 1st, then customer may request money back as long as the request is filed on or before January 30th. Customer may request for account/service cancellation during this money back period by opening a written service cancellation request through the account control panel. Upon such request, Fluid Hosting will terminate customerís account/service and give customer 100% refund.
Questions? Feel free to reply to this thread or email us at sales[at]fluidhosting.com