my site issue on host-tracker dot com

hello

sorry if my thread are not in the right place, but i think this is still has a link with webhosting.

i have account reseller at one hosting provider, its been runing for 5 months untill now, yesterday i did little check on host-tracker.com to my main site and 3 of my client. and the result was poor enough, i got Received responses: 49 Ok |27 Fail | Average: 3.07 sec | 8.98

and lot of 503 error. and then i send ticket support knowing this issue and they answer is one of my client hosting is already over capacity of cpu/ ram resource so the HT (host-tracker) not enough to bring data and some thing like that. surely i dont know much about the host-tracker work, that is why im asking trough WHT.

one think that i make confuse is the hosting provider never send alert email or anythingelse about the resource, so i think my account is fine there.

so, what about you see this situation ? is that right what my hosting provider said about one of my account got lot resource cpu/ram or anything else maybe i can make consideration about the quality of that hosting provider.

i just make sure my account there is accesible to access anywhere, and little note all my site is normally can access at my place.

thanks

Have you checked to see how much resources are actually being used by the user in question? also, who are you currently hosted with?
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Have you checked to see how much resources are actually being used by the user in question? also, who are you currently hosted with?
    hello
    i didnt ask about how much the cpu it caused, maybe this would be my next question to the hosting if they talk about the cpu consumed again. as i know they are trying to check another site via pingdom to check per minute interval is there 503 error appears recurring,

sorry i cannot tell u the webhost, im afraid im suspected to be illegal black campaign.

So if I understand you correctly, several of your websites have been experiencing downtime, when you contacted your webhost about this, they told you that they suspended the account for using to much of the CPU?

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

i send this issue yesterday and right now the status is still progress.
    my site are not going down, im just asking about my host-tracker results...what the impact of that responses: 49 Ok |27 Fail | Average: 3.07 sec | 8.98. just make sure my site are normally to be access from anywhere..hope u get it

Oh ok, well if everything is running smoothly, you definitely should not be seeing any failed connections via host tracker.

Well something is definitely wrong with your website.
    HT does not lie generally.
    May be you are not testing at the moment when web server is actually down/busy.

You can ask your hosting provider for the logs in regards of suspension of your site.