looking for a uk dedi

Hi,I'm looking for a uk dedi, nothing specialRequire kvm 2gb min 1 drive is ok for initial timeHas to be 100mb portBeen looking at rapidswitch and poundhost, any users with these can advise etc..RegardsKeith
    VPS & Dedi with -
    UKServers (8/10) Clouvider (7/10) 12 month, Rapidswitch (1/10) 15Years+, Hivelocity (10/10) 7 Years, Clustered net (10+/10) 17Years+

Hi Keith

What sort of CPU would you require, and do you have a budget for your requirement?
    London UK Dedicated Servers since 2008
    www.dedishack.com sales@dedishack.com

I was deciding between Poundhost and Rapidswitch last week, and decided on Poundhost.

I ordered my Poundhost server on Sunday and paid the invoice at 12:27, but I wasn't expecting it to be set up until Monday. At 13:09, I got the server details, can't fault that (under 45 minute server setup time on a Sunday)! I asked for the extra IP addresses later than same night and had the IP addresses within 15 minutes... Again, can't fault that support response time, especially for a Sunday evening.

Poundhost actually worked out cheaper compared to Rapidswitch for equivalent hardware, and annoyingly Rapidswitch require 30 day notice for cancellation, where as Poundhost only require 2 days notice before your billing date.

The 1 thing that Rapidswitch had over Poundhost for what I was looking for? They offer DNS hosting, so you don't have to run your own BIND server or use your registrars DNS.

Don't forget to check the Poundhost specials if you are thinking of ordering, http://www.poundhost.com/offers/.

UK2 are pretty good if you're needing a cheap-ish one i guess.