Thumbs up Serverboost.com - my experience

I see many people are wondering about what is the best value you get for your money, and I just have to write some good words about http://www.serverboost.com

Contrary to my previous renting company which was complete disaster (won't mention their name because it was about 3 years ago, and maybe they got better in the meantime), Serverboost is just the perfect service. Really if anyone asks me what are their flaws - I can't mention a thing!

Excellent uptime and always informing customers about the rare maintenances/fixes, which usually don't last more than few hours max. They rent very good quality hardware at acceptable prices, and you have plenty of packages to choose from. What is the best, they have the most responsive and competent technical support I ever saw, usually replying and solving the problem in a matter of minutes. Seems like head technical guy there, Jelle, is constantly online, does he ever sleep? I keep on asking myself ...

Been using various services for many years now, this one is the best, hands down.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
    Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. - Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by trancephorm View Post
    and I just have to write some good words about http://www.serverboost.com
    Can you report the domain/s you have hosted there following this link please?

The one in your profile doesn't appear to be with them.

I don't have access to the link you gave me... trancephorm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ....

Quote Originally Posted by trancephorm View Post
    I don't have access to the link you gave me... trancephorm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ....
    Click on the Report Button (TOP of your Post) and report IP/domain.