Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Good day everyone.

Good day, my name is mosleh I'm 29 years old. Regularly, I visit this site and now I decide to be a member. But unfortunately, I make deal with one of the web hosting talk, and he didn't fulfill his promise and he ignoring me and refuse to refund the money.

Now what I have to do ? to aware everyone here from him or what.

Regards.
      0 Not allowed!

this guy is just here to start spamming and such please read
    http://www.scriptinstallation.ca/bil...ents.php?id=12 for more info and read about the things he has to say (I can provide emails to the site staff if need be)

thanks
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - More Then Just Integrations! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Get Your New WHMCS 'SIX' Integration! - WHMCS6.Com
      0 Not allowed!

all documents attached to aware you from this personal company. I'm not only the victim but there are many like me trust on him.

I know this guy from his announcement in this website.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello!
    Welcome.
    Have you thought about charge back?
      0 Not allowed!

Dear SiberForum, he refuse to return the refund back to me. Every day, argue with new excuses. in the few days ago, he show me stolen design.
      0 Not allowed!

so what is it? every day i argue with you with new excuses or as your first post stated - I am ignoring you?

As for the so called 'stolen' design - actually it is a design I purchased from ThemeForest.net that I was allowing you to use in the interim - so maybe get your facts straight. (http://themeforest.net/wiki/support/...censing-terms/ - before anyone says anything about that :p e & h though i was not reselling - though the client had asked me about me purchasing a theme and editing it for him, this was not it)

I am still trying to download that file but the 1st time I did i got an error. (did he post all his obscene emails in it as well as his comments about hacking and having a script posting on forums?)
    Last edited by WebsiteIntegrations; 09-06-2010 at 04:04 AM.
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - More Then Just Integrations! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
      0 Not allowed!

see attached. I'm stuck with you since 26/07/2010 .

I'll let photo talks.

-first attachment, your promise me the design will be ready in 5days?!!!

-second - this was my last replay in the ticket then your REMOVE my membership as client?!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.JPG   02.JPG  
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wwesnnet View Post
    http://www.scriptinstallation.ca/bil...ents.php?id=12 for more info and read about the things he has to say (I can provide emails to the site staff if need be)

thanks
    Looks like you have a nut job on your hands. Sounds like an immature kid with all those threats to your mom, etc......kind of ridiculous.

You've been on WHT for many years, are a trusted member here, and I wouldn't worry about your WHT reputation. If he was asking you to rip stolen sites obviously that's not cool, nor work you should be doing.

I don't know the whole situation here, but my suggestion is:

1 - if you've done the work promised and delivered what was promised, just drop this and don't let it escalate. Every time he posts in WHT to bash you, just have a canned reply such as "I have been a trusted member of WHT for 7 years with dozens (hundreds?) of happy clients and happy to provide references"

or

2 - refund him his money and don't worry about this and/or if you've done some work agree on a % to refund (or just give it all back since you're probably only arguing about $50 here or something like that....not worth losing sleep over)
    Cam T.
      0 Not allowed!

thanks
    If those pictures are true I would deny the client any services which it seems you have. At most provide a refund or only provide a refund for the unfinished work and keep the rest. If those pictures are correct I will make sure to alert some fellow integration friends of the guy so they do not accept the OP's business.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks you Gents and all readers who are agreed with me.

The right with me and must be warning everyone to deal with this person. Don't Become Prey.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mosleh View Post
    Thanks you Gents and all readers who are agreed with me.

The right with me and must be warning everyone to deal with this person. Don't Become Prey.
    I do not think anyone here has yet to agree with you? The only thing I have seen from the designers evidence is to deny any service to you.
      0 Not allowed!

Good day, my name is mosleh I'm 29 years old. Regularly, I visit this site and now I decide to be a member. But unfortunately, I make deal with one of the web hosting talk, and he didn't fulfill his promise and he ignoring me and refuse to refund the money.

Now what I have to do ? to aware everyone here from him or what.

Regards.
    Sorry about that, anyhow you did curse out his staff which is not good.
    Last edited by Dustin Cisneros; 09-06-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    〓〓 QuadraNet ├ CLOUD ├ DEDICATED ├ COLOCATION
    〓〓 Locations: Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami and Atlanta
    〓〓 I make deals!! Dustin@QuadraNet.com
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
      0 Not allowed!

now he is posting as fake clients asking about services and pretending to take his side lol.

(the live chat program tracks the urls you visit and lists all the ticket numbers :p)
      0 Not allowed!

now he is posting as fake clients asking about services and pretending to take his side lol.

(the live chat program tracks the urls you visit and lists all the ticket numbers :p)
    Paul, it's simple . you didn't do the assign job so refund the money simple like that.You don't deserve it.
      0 Not allowed!

Paul, it's simple . you didn't do the assign job so refund the money simple like that.You don't deserve it.
    If this picture is not fake http://www.scriptinstallation.ca/spam.jpg I would block you and ignore you. Abuse torwards customers even if there is a delay is not going to get you anything with just about anyone.

If these pictures are confirmed to be true I will be reporting your email address and any other information to authority's for hacking threats, and threats towards a business. Attempting to destroy a business even if you are frustrated is in no way a good thing to do and is taken very seriously. This user has been here for 7 years. If all setups were fraud and the user had bad business practices the user would have been removed from WHT by now.
    Last edited by techjr; 09-06-2010 at 03:44 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

not true. He try to escape form the complain, he will do. My documents attached in above. PayPal and all tickets, it's not enough.

Please don't let another one be a victim.
      0 Not allowed!

not true. He try to escape form the complain, he will do. My documents attached in above. PayPal and all tickets, it's not enough.

Please don't let another one be a victim.
    Actually sir that zip files does not work for me and your publicly placed images provide no information or evidence at all to back your statements up.

The images do show you making a reply multiple days later but it does not make you clear for the threats that have been posted online by you.
      0 Not allowed!

uploaded on my server.

www.aouit.net/ScriptInstallation_Ca.zip

Regards
      0 Not allowed!

thanks, will try to download that now.

so does eboundhost.com know you are a hacker? (or that you send threats of hacking and what not from your account?)
      0 Not allowed!

thanks, will try to download that now.

so does eboundhost.com know you are a hacker? (or that you send threats of hacking and what not from your account?)
    I do think the delays with you were not acceptable but I still would have acted the same way after the op made hack threats. Which the pictures HE provided also shows it. I am still reporting it to the proper authorities once this is all settled, if you give me permission to do so wwesnnet.
      0 Not allowed!

well at least you showed the part where i said i would refund you and that no amount of money would make me ever want to work with you again....

of course this was before you started ripping my other clients website layouts and then sending me threats and obscene emails (well actually you sent some before to myself and also harassed the owner of plentyofhosting.com )

and techjr, feel free to do what you must (i have sent the content to yahoo which he used their email services and contacted his host )- i wish no one the horror of having to deal with this guy! Yes i will agree the delays were not acceptable and not how i usually operate (i can provide hundreds of satisfied clients) but he pretty much wanted me to realign EVERYTHING to make it fit an arabic? style i assume and i estimated less time then it actually was taking though i tried to provide two different sites to him (plus loan him a 3rd to use in the interim) and then he said he was going to purchase a TM (well i hope purchase it and not steal it) theme for me to make over instead - then expected me to do it with what he paid (essentially me doing the modifications to the layout and whmcs integration for free)
    Last edited by WebsiteIntegrations; 09-06-2010 at 04:27 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

well at least you showed the part where i said i would refund you and that no amount of money would make me ever want to work with you again....

of course this was before you started ripping my other clients website layouts and then sending me threats and obscene emails (well actually you sent some before to myself and also harassed the owner of plentyofhosting.com )
    You're talking about what, in front of all refund the money. And I will thank & appreciate you.
      0 Not allowed!

and techjr, feel free to do what you must (i have sent the content to yahoo which he used their email services and contacted his host )- i wish no one the horror of having to deal with this guy! Yes i will agree the delays were not acceptable and not how i usually operate (i can provide hundreds of satisfied clients) but he pretty much wanted me to realign EVERYTHING to make it fit an arabic? style i assume and i estimated less time then it actually was taking though i tried to provide two different sites to him (plus loan him a 3rd to use in the interim) and then he said he was going to purchase a TM (well i hope purchase it and not steal it) theme for me to make over instead - then expected me to do it with what he paid (essentially me doing the modifications to the layout and whmcs integration for free)
    Well if everything turns out well you will gain a customer
    In the next few months I am going to be opening a site that offers free services for charity's and will require a whmcs integration
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    In the next few months I am going to be opening a site that offers free services for charity's and will require a whmcs integration
    Paul, Right you provide three styles but I found these styles are free for public. So, you sell others works (free design) ?!! However, you didn’t do any design to me and you refuse to do the refund? Since 10 days you promised me that soon you will refund the charge back but you also did not fulfill your promise.
    Last edited by mosleh; 09-06-2010 at 04:54 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post

well if its a site for charity maybe i can waive the fee on that one just don't be insane haha
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast