I hope I can help. I think you will need to get log files before anyone can help you.
In order for you to get enough info on the log file, do the following.
1. get into astersik command line. type asterisk -vvvr
2. set verbose level to 10. type core set verbose 10
3. set debug level to 10. type core set debug 10
4. you may need to reload the asterisk. Do not exit. Just type reload
5. If you are using sip termination, you may want to have some debuging info on the sip. type sip debug peer (the sip name of your sip provider).
6. Make an outbound call.
7. Look/read through /var/log/asterisk/full. It is going to be overwhelming beacuse there will be a lot of data. However, with enough patient, you may spot your error.
You may want to re-check your configuration. This is may be a better first step of troubleshooting. If you need info on trixbox configuration, http://dumbme.mbit.com.au/trixbox2/t...hout_tears.pdf