What is CloudLinux?
CloudLinux is a commercially supported Linux operating system interchangeable with CentOS. It includes kernel level technology called LVE that allows you to control CPU/IO on per tenant bases.
What Can LVE Do?
- Give hosting providers control over CPU resources (I/O and memory limits to be released)
- Prevent individual accounts from slowing down or taking down a server
- Protect servers from unpredictable issues that drain resources for other tenants
- Increase density so you can host more tenants on one server
- Identify accounts that are over-using resources so you can address their needs
- Lower risk and increase efficiency on shared servers
- Improve server performance
CloudLinux delivers better efficiency and stability to drive a more profitable operation.
Why use CloudLinux for shared hosting?
With CloudLinux you can achieve better stability for your environment. LVE technology in CloudLinux makes sure that single site cannot bring down or slow down the whole server. Without LVE, any site can start using too much CPU, and cause all other sites on the server to slow down. LVE will slow down the offending site, but all other sites will continue to work. Additionally LVE allows you to clearly see which sites uses majority of resources. That would allow you to manage such sites and achieve much higher server utilization, and density in your shared hosting environment.
Supported Control Panel:
* Parallels Panel (Plesk)
ONLY $9.95 per month / license; suitable for new OS installation as well as for Centos 5.x or Redhat 5.x OS upgrading.
Sorry, if you run any other flavor of Linux, such upgrade is impossible, and you would need to re-install OS on that server.
Paypal and Liberty Reserve payments accepted.
Questions? Click HERE
to contact us.
1Dollar-Hosting.com at YOUR SERVICE!