Question Alphaomegahosting.com OR DomiNET.net?

Recently I posted a request for a reseller account and have narrowed it down to:

AlphaOmegaHosting Reseller Package5
    OR
    DomiNET.net Reseller package RSL-PRO

Granted DomiNET is going to give me twice the amount of storage and 5GB more of bandwidth, but AlphOmegaHosting still looks like a very good company to go with.

Has anyone done business with any of these companies? What are your feelings toward them? What about downtime, does anyone of these two have more then the other? ANY input against or for these two companies would be GREATLY appericated.

Thanks,

-WoodiE

anyone?

I have a reseller account with AlphaOmegahosting and can't say enough good about their service. Support response time is fast, and problems resolved quickly, although I have had very few problems with them. Uptime is great, I run a monitor on 2 different servers I am hosted on there and both average 99.6 with checking them every 2 minutes. Response times are great as well. There is an old saying that you get what you pay for.. And although they are a little higher priced than some, you can rest assured that service will be there when you need it.

Fred

Personally, if you have limited your decision between the two, i would prefer alphaomega! All you need to remember is: you get what you pay for and alphaomega certainly will give you the support you need. I honestly dont know much about domiNET to give a balanced reccomendation.

I have been with alphaomega ~6 months. If you want to know about their uptime [which is super good] visit their forum at...
    http://www.support-forums.com/

Every blip is clearly & honestly recorded in their system status threads.

Their service is fast & very personal. I recommend them heartily.

aloha from hawaii...........bellgamin

I've been very pleased with alphaomega hosting. Have only been there 4 months, but I am constantly impressed with the quality of their support. They aren't the cheapest, but I think they might be the best.

Hi, Bell!!
    In 1982, I thought PCDOS was better than VIC20.
    In 1993, I thought OS2 was better than Windows 3.1.
    In 2007, I don't know what to think.

AlphaOmegaHosting has great support and a nice community.

Danny, alphapmega, is a consultant of my hosting company in Japan (I got to know him in this forum). So, my recommendation may be biased. But, he takes care of users very well, and I think his hosting'd be the best in shared hosting.
    Joe's Cloud Computing <a href="http://joes-cloud.com" target="_blank">http://joes-cloud.com</a>
    VPS (KVM/Virtuozzo/Linux Container) with cPanel/Plesk
    Private Cloud with Cloudstack 4.0, 24/7 phone support

Another vote for alphaomega. Been with them since Nov, nothing but good things. Quick response, good service.