Cloud Reseller Hosting - 100GB/1TB - cPanel - 100% Uptime - 24x7 Support

HostNine - Cloud Reseller Hosting

Our proprietary reseller cloud hosting is based on clustered cloud computing technology & Network Load Balancing that enable us to control a set of independent servers as a single system for larger scalability, increased availability & easier manageability on the cloud.

With our fully managed reseller cloud hosting you can be able to provide your customers the power of reliability & scalability with true failover! Our cloud environment runs off of Redundant SAN Storage and server-level, failover automation to ensure your data is safe and available 24x7. This allows you to offer a 100% uptime guarantee to your customers!

Our unique Cloud Reseller Hosting system is 100% pay as you go. You can sign up today and you will not be billed a single cent until you add your very first domain to the cloud platform.

Cloud Hosting Benefits
    -No more than 200 domains per cloud instance
    -Full Failver Support
    -Redundant SAN Storage
    -Increased CPU/Memory limits for enterprise level hosting abilities
    -cPanel, Fantastico, RVSite Builder, PHP, MySQL, Perl, and much more!
    -Ability to spread all of your accounts out across multiple cloud instances
    -Ruby on Rails
    -15 Minute average response time for ticket support
    -Less than 3 minute average response time for chat/phone

For more information on our Cloud Reseller Hosting please visit http://www.hostnine.com/cloud-reseller-hosting/

Cloud Reseller Level 1

Fast, FREE setup
    1000 GB Bandwidth + 100,000 MB Storage
    Unlimited domains/subdomains
    Unlimited POP3/FTP accounts
    Unlimited MySQL databases and mailing lists

Base Plan Fee: $0.00

That's right! We're giving you 100GB Space and 1000GB Bandwidth absolutely free! You just have to pay per domain for the hosting itself. We figured it would be better to offer this with no base fee for the 100GB Space and 1TB Bandwidth when we factor in the cost per domain.

Listed below you will find the pricing per domain.

Domain Pricing:
    1st domain: $7.95
    2nd domain: $6.95
    3rd domain: $5.95
    4th domain: $4.95
    5th domain: $3.95
    6th and more: $3.00

*Note: If you're an existing HostNine reseller you can add cloud accounts within Reseller Central for just $3.00 from the start and do not need to sign up for this.

The above prices are what you pay monthly for each domain you host within the cloud. There is absolutely no charge whatever until you add your first domain which will only be a charge of $7.95!

Order Now

HostNine's Cloud Reseller Program features

UNLIMITED DOMAINS for maximizing your profitability
    CUSTOMIZED NAME SERVERS for full anonymity
    FREE cPanel/Reseller Central, Fantastico and Site Builder

We also offer...

24/7 SUPPORT via 1-800 number, live chat, IM, email
    99.9% UPTIME and 45 day money back guarantee
    HASSLE FREE MIGRATION for your website and customer accounts
    DAILY BACKUP to keep your customers' data safe

Have any questions?
    Please feel free to contact us at anytime. With our 24/7 Toll-free phone, live chat, help desk, and messenger support we guarantee someone will be available to assist you no matter what time it is.

The HostNine Guarantee
    We provide a 100% Uptime Guarantee on all of our Cloud Reseller Hosting packages.

Company Information
    About us
    Customer Testimonials
    Network Information

Contact Information
    Helpdesk: http://support.hostnine.com
    Forums: http://www.hostnine.com/hosting-forums/
    E-mail: sales@hostnine.com
    Phone: (877)251-HOST

Thanks for considering HostNine!
    Ben Gabler
    Chairman & CEO, Rocket.net
    Web Hosting Industry Veteran (HostNine, Hostgator, GoDaddy, StackPath)

Sorry if I am wrong but first domain price seems $12.95 USD. Is there any mistake? Something wrong? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by harbilavuksunuzlan View Post
    Sorry if I am wrong but first domain price seems $12.95 USD. Is there any mistake? Something wrong? Thanks.
    Hi,

That is for domain registration. New domain registration is $12.95/year. When you add a cloud hosting account in the control panel upon sign up it charges per domain for the cloud hosting.
    Ben Gabler

Sorry again. I am a bit stupid today I guess. But I did not get any word of you. Could you please answer as clear as possible for my question again?

My question:
    Your have written before
    Listed below you will find the pricing per domain.

Domain Pricing:
    1st domain: $7.95
    2nd domain: $6.95
    3rd domain: $5.95
    4th domain: $4.95
    5th domain: $3.95
    6th and more: $3.00
    So what is the real domain price? I will buy an account but I am waiting for your answer. Why should I pay $12.95 instead of $7.95? Or should I pay? Please help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by harbilavuksunuzlan View Post
    Sorry again. I am a bit stupid today I guess. But I did not get any word of you. Could you please answer as clear as possible for my question again?

My question:

Your have written before

So what is the real domain price? I will buy an account but I am waiting for your answer. Why should I pay $12.95 instead of $7.95? Or should I pay? Please help. Thanks.
    Those prices are not for Domain Registration. Those prices are hosting prices per domain. You pay $7.95 for the first domain you host within the cloud. Domain registration is $12/year which allows you to purchases thedomainyouwanthere.com for 1 year through HostNine.

The $7.95 pricing you see is per hosting account. It does not include the domain registration.
    Ben Gabler

1. Can you share with us what technology HostNine use for the new cloud reseller hosting?

2. Where is the Cloud Reseller Hosting datacenter located?

Quote Originally Posted by wlsiew View Post
    1. Can you share with us what technology HostNine use for the new cloud reseller hosting?

2. Where is the Cloud Reseller Hosting datacenter located?
    We're using the cloud setup powered by the planet. More information on the exact details can be found at http://www.theplanet.com/cloud-hosti...ver-cloud.aspx
    Ben Gabler

The Planet? That is a good server company. I had a website hosted on one of The Planet servers and I simply love the connection speed and uptime. btw is HostNine a subsidiary or any way connected to Hostgator? Just curious. Good luck with your offer. I am going to register now.

May I know the promo coupon "AUG2010" is it recurring?

Quote Originally Posted by wlsiew View Post
    May I know the promo coupon "AUG2010" is it recurring?
    AUG2010 is a one time discount on your first payment.
    Ben Gabler

OK. I have registered now. One question about the payment thing. If I start by making my own domain, I still have to pay for it, right? So if I want to save on the initial cost, I would have to create my reseller programme on another website, right?

Hope I get some answers soon because I am about to launch my reseller programme from another host but I like The Planet servers and, if all things are the same, I would prefer to start with The Planet's servers instead of starting elsewhere then migrating to The Planet when I have more money in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan View Post
    OK. I have registered now. One question about the payment thing. If I start by making my own domain, I still have to pay for it, right? So if I want to save on the initial cost, I would have to create my reseller programme on another website, right?

Hope I get some answers soon because I am about to launch my reseller programme from another host but I like The Planet servers and, if all things are the same, I would prefer to start with The Planet's servers instead of starting elsewhere then migrating to The Planet when I have more money in hand.
    With our cloud hosting you pay when you add a hosting account to the cloud. So if you login to cp.hostnine.com and create a new account in the US-Cloud location you will be billed.

However, with our regular reseller program we use SoftLayer for our US locations and Softlayer has a wonderful setup/network. If you choose a standard reseller package from us you get the cloud hosting as well and it's just $3.00 per domain starting out for cloud and unlimited regular domains with 50GB space and 500GB bandwidth with access to hundreds of servers for your accounts.
    Ben Gabler

I suppose the special no-payment-up-front reseller plan offered here is hosted by Softlayer and so we just need to pay 3usd to set-up our own domain, right? I am not sure because what I read is that we are only eligible for 3usd domains from the 6th domain onwards.

Thank you for a swift response. It is a good indication of the support we can expect from you. Like I said, you don't have to sell me on The Planet servers. I have actually talked to The Planet before and was planning to migrate to The Planet servers when I have more money. Your offer may get me started earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan View Post
    I suppose the special no-payment-up-front reseller plan offered here is hosted by Softlayer and so we just need to pay 3usd to set-up our own domain, right? I am not sure because what I read is that we are only eligible for 3usd domains from the 6th domain onwards.

Thank you for a swift response. It is a good indication of the support we can expect from you. Like I said, you don't have to sell me on The Planet servers. I have actually talked to The Planet before and was planning to migrate to The Planet servers when I have more money. Your offer may get me started earlier.
    You're very welcome. The reseller plans as found at www.hostnine.com/reseller-hosting/ allow you to create an unlimited amount of domains on our regular linux servers which are powered by SoftLayer for the US, UKDedicated for the UK, and SparkStation for Asia. You also get access to the Cloud location with any of those plans and it's just $3 per domain a month flat rate since you're already paying the $24.95+ for the reseller plan itself.

Now, if you sign up for the free cloud account which is listed at www.hostnine.com/cloud-reseller-hosting/ it's $3.00 a domain for the 6th domain and on.

Our regular reseller plan has the cloud addon included with it. It's just the location US-Cloud you use when creating an account instead of say US-WEST, US-EAST etc.
    Ben Gabler

I see. I think I have registered for the cloud reseller plan. So I suppose I will set up my reseller website on another host to sell plans hosted on your servers then. We will see how this works out. Thank you.