hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : I'm looking for hosting: 1gb+ Space, 2gb+ Traffic, PHP, UNLIMITED mysql databases

Forum Jump

I'm looking for hosting: 1gb+ Space, 2gb+ Traffic, PHP, UNLIMITED mysql databases

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru

I'm looking for hosting: 1gb+ Space, 2gb+ Traffic, PHP, UNLIMITED mysql databases

Hi guys,

Doesnt anyone know where I can find this in a UK host? Ive seen a few hosting companies but some dont look that professional and reviews are bad.

Needs shared SSL with the option for private SSL in the future.

Any recomendations would be great

Nick

PS - The cheaper the better! I was looking at less than 5 a month

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by crEA-tEch View Post
Hi guys,

Doesnt anyone know where I can find this in a UK host? Ive seen a few hosting companies but some dont look that professional and reviews are bad.

Needs shared SSL with the option for private SSL in the future.

Any recomendations would be great

Nick

PS - The cheaper the better! I was looking at less than 5 a month
Hello Nick,

Do you have any control panel preference? I'm sure you will be able to find a host that meets your requirements since they are very reasonable for your budget.

Are you expecting the majority of your visitors to come from the UK? If not it may be worth looking at US hosting as it's generally cheaper and won't have much any noticeable affect on your websites load time.

Regards,
Jack

Old
Web Hosting Master

your budget sounds reasonable. Any particular reason why you want a host in UK?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineRack View Post
your budget sounds reasonable. Any particular reason why you want a host in UK?
Looking at his location seems he is from the UK, hence a UK webhost

Looking at what's required this should not be impossible on may small to large webhosting companies, have you any idea on features or preferences, or this doesn't really affect your decision purchase wise?

l www.spiralhosting.com Chief Technical Officer Superior Service Guarantee

Old
Junior Guru

Hi guys, thanks for your replies, i think ive found one

The reason i tries to stay away from usa hosting is because in the past ive heard you can have trouble with localised SEO as google thinks the website is usa based. Also i can claim VAT back if neccesary!

Ive gone for thehosthouse.co.uk, very quick support, cloud hosting and ive read some good reviews

Nick

Old
Web Hosting Master

Good Luck,

Nick, do keep the community updated with your developments with the hosthouse, I'm sure you'll have a positive experience and glad to see you have now found a host to grow with!

Ah the foundation of TAX, a good reason to choose in your own country.

l www.spiralhosting.com Chief Technical Officer Superior Service Guarantee