Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    I gave a credit card # when I filled out the order form and figured it would automatically charge the card. I guess I had to do a separate step and pay the invoice manually. Just a heads up for anyone else signing up.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    I gave a credit card # when I filled out the order form and figured it would automatically charge the card. I guess I had to do a separate step and pay the invoice manually. Just a heads up for anyone else signing up.
    That's only if you add it after the fact - during the signup process it should charge it. Glad we figured out the issue - sorry for the confusion.
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Official Let's Encrypt Sponsor

Godaddy has limit for email storage, I think it is 100MB or 500MB on their shared hosting.

Do you have a similar limit on email storage or is it just the purchased diskspace?

does your email server support IMAP/ SMTP over TLS/SSL

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    At this time we do not offer discounts for renewals. You pick a coupon when signing up and you pick either one of the recurring ones around the internet or a one time one.
    Hi. Can you clarify this please? I don't understand the part about picking "one of the recurring ones around the internet"? Can you give me an example please of where I'd find a 'recurring' discount coupon?

I pay for my hosting annually. When it comes time for renewal, will the price be at the regular (previous year) price, or will it be at the current price (i.e., if your hosting fees have gone up or down at the time of renewal)?

Thanks!

Wanted to add the following questions:

Can I pay for more than 1 year at a time?

Is this promo offer still available?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tempurr View Post
    Hi. Can you clarify this please? I don't understand the part about picking "one of the recurring ones around the internet"? Can you give me an example please of where I'd find a 'recurring' discount coupon?
    Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    Google it.
    Yeah, duh. I should've figured that one out myself.

By "recurring ones around the internet" they apparently meant they offer coupons and/or specials from time to time for renewals. I found several links by Googling "hawkhost coupon".

Quote Originally Posted by aireal View Post
    Godaddy has limit for email storage, I think it is 100MB or 500MB on their shared hosting.

Do you have a similar limit on email storage or is it just the purchased diskspace?

does your email server support IMAP/ SMTP over TLS/SSL

thanks
    It shares your disk quota. We support IMAP/SMTP over TLS/SSL.

I pay for my hosting annually. When it comes time for renewal, will the price be at the regular (previous year) price, or will it be at the current price (i.e., if your hosting fees have gone up or down at the time of renewal)?

Thanks!
    If you look for coupons for us online you'll find some recurring ones that aren't 50% off but are for the lifetime of the account. If it states it's off the first invoice then it will go to the normal price during renewal.

Wanted to add the following questions:

Can I pay for more than 1 year at a time?

Is this promo offer still available?

Thanks!
    At this time the annual billing cycle is the longest we offer. This promotion is still valid.
    Cody R.

Question

Talking about annual payment.If I purchase annually after a year if I renew my account..Is it still the same price I paid from my first purchase?Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by iamglennmar View Post
    Talking about annual payment.If I purchase annually after a year if I renew my account..Is it still the same price I paid from my first purchase?Thank you
    If you use a recurring coupon the price will stay the same. If you use a one-time use coupon such as the 50% off one it'll go back to the normal price the following year.
    Cody R.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRo View Post
    If you use a recurring coupon the price will stay the same. If you use a one-time use coupon such as the 50% off one it'll go back to the normal price the following year.
    Sorr for being so noob.How can i get recurring coupon?please help.
    because i definitely purchase the annual one and renew annually.

And also if my web space is running out does the hawk host will inform me? because i am planning to start with basic plan and then when I think i am getting better with blogging and my web space is getting congested i'll go with the standard plan.They will allow that right? from basic to standard and so forth?
    Thank you for the reply.

Hi Tony

just wondering if hawk host have detailed FAQ section for new subscribers/clients?

Quote Originally Posted by iamglennmar View Post
    Sorr for being so noob.How can i get recurring coupon?please help.
    because i definitely purchase the annual one and renew annually.

And also if my web space is running out does the hawk host will inform me? because i am planning to start with basic plan and then when I think i am getting better with blogging and my web space is getting congested i'll go with the standard plan.They will allow that right? from basic to standard and so forth?
    Thank you for the reply.
    You'll want to contact our sales department but submitting a ticket at https://support.hawkhost.com.

We'll send you a notice at 80% and a few others when you're reaching your quotas so you know - you can upgrade at anytime so we suggest you use our basic plan to start with .

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo22 View Post
    Hi Tony

just wondering if hawk host have detailed FAQ section for new subscribers/clients?
    We have a knowledge base available that we're constantly updating / trying to improve.
    Cody R.

which is first.. buying a domain name or getting a webhost?

Which version of RV Sitebuilder is offered at Hawk Host? The Lite or Pro version?

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo22 View Post
    which is first.. buying a domain name or getting a webhost?
    You will need a domain in order to use our hostnig. So you could register it first elsewhere or from us.

Quote Originally Posted by sykomac View Post
    Which version of RV Sitebuilder is offered at Hawk Host? The Lite or Pro version?
    We use the pro version
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and Cloud Hosting
    PHP 5.2.x - PHP 8.1.X Support!

Do you guys allow adult content? I couldn't find it in the tos.

Hi there, I am a newbie (as you can see in my title) and I need to choose a hosting company. I have a couple of questions:
    Do you have a catch-all email?
    I already have an email address using my domain (through godaddy), what would happen with this address if I host with you?
    Does any of the packages include google adwords?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missakara View Post
    Do you guys allow adult content? I couldn't find it in the tos.
    Yes we do.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRataMamey View Post
    Hi there, I am a newbie (as you can see in my title) and I need to choose a hosting company. I have a couple of questions:
    Do you have a catch-all email?
    I already have an email address using my domain (through godaddy), what would happen with this address if I host with you?
    Does any of the packages include google adwords?

Thanks
    By default we have our own mail system you can use which includes normal connectivity via IMAP, POP and so forth. You also have the option from a few webmail clients.

Alternatively you can let us know if you want to keep using your GoDaddy e-mail and we can have it setup where you're hosted with us but your e-mail is going through them.

For a faster response you may want to take a peak at our support department and submit a ticket
    Cody R.

If I want to upgrade a package does it affect account (server change or something else) or you just set new limits?
    Thank you in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanus View Post
    If I want to upgrade a package does it affect account (server change or something else) or you just set new limits?
    Thank you in advanced.
    The limits change there is no switching servers or anything of that nature.

Bump

Hey there, just ordered an account and haven't received any confirmation by e-mail that my order has been processed nor any account details? I'm not too fussed as it's late and probably wont do any more work this evening, however just thought i would bring this to your attention, vividmedia.

Still haven't received any confirmation or account details, have also opened a support request. I have an order ref number so I am assuming it went through your system.

Quote Originally Posted by vividmedia View Post
    Hey there, just ordered an account and haven't received any confirmation by e-mail that my order has been processed nor any account details? I'm not too fussed as it's late and probably wont do any more work this evening, however just thought i would bring this to your attention, vividmedia.
    Quote Originally Posted by vividmedia View Post
    Still haven't received any confirmation or account details, have also opened a support request. I have an order ref number so I am assuming it went through your system.

Did you ever end up receiving your account information? If not please pm me the ticket id of the ticket you opened.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast