Standard Business Web Design – $99.00 (USD)

Up To 10 Pages Valid XHTML/CSS (1 main page, 9 sub pages)
Stunning Dynamic Navigation Menu
Search Engine Friendly Page Names
Unique Design All Your Own
Custom Screen/Web Logo
FREE Search Engine Submission (A $20 Value!)
FREE WHMCS Integration of your new design!

Visit DesignedByRichard.com to see my latest work, read my bio and meet your new web designer. Contact me via my website with any questions or to request a call-back. I'll attempt to answer the most common questions below.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do You Require A Deposit?
Any design job totaling $100 or more requires a 50% deposit before I can begin. Anything under $100 will need to be paid in full before I can start. In some cases, I can accept a 50% deposit regardless of total.

What Is Your Turnaround?
Most designs are completed within a week or less. Usually your first preview is sent to you in a couple days and we take it from there. Depending on how many modifications you'd like done to the original preview and how soon you respond to my messages, completion time can fluctuate. I will work with you to create as many changes as needed (within reason) to ensure you're 100% satisfied. You can't rush perfection!

What If I Don't Use WHMCS?
I will be more than happy to take a look at what software you use (Clientexec, for example) and see if I can include a custom skin/theme based on your new design at no additional cost. Software aside from WHMCS is not guaranteed to be included for free.

How Many Revisions Do I Get?
I will work with you to make sure your design is perfect. This means I can do an unlimited number of revisions (within reason) necessary to make sure you're completely satisfied with my work.

Do You Outsource?
Absolutely not! I am an American designer and keep all of my work within the United States. I do however serve international customers. All of my work is done in-house.

How Do We Keep In Touch?
As a business owner, there's no shortage of contact points to keep things running smoothly. In addition to timely updates on the progress of your design via e-mail, I am available using the following methods: AIM, Yahoo, MSN/Live, Skype, Telephone (USA).

I accept all major credit cards, Western Union, Moneygram, Greendot, Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Cash. All prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD). You can order directly from my website by clicking on the prices icon. I look forward to creating your online success!