I would like to share my very positive experience with ValueVPS (www.valuevps.co.uk).

I tried them a few months ago purchasing a mid-range VPS package to resell to one of my customers.

Being based in the UK, first of all I was very happy to have a UK provider with a data centre actually located in the UK!

I ordered a medium-range VPS package to start with to try them out.

My VPS package was set up very quickly and I was really taken aback by the amazing speed and performance of a vps package I was only paying £14.99 a month including Direct Admin panel!

The greatest pleasant surprise, though, was yet to come: the support!

Everyone at VPS Value has always been very professional, very accurate and helpful and especially quick to answer... even when the Live Chat is not available.

I've decided since then, having ValueVPS proven to be very reliable indeed, to migrate all my accounts on my dedicated server to their Atom dedicated server.

I got an excellent value for money, and I am saving £35 a month compared to what I used to pay when I was with The Planet, with a much better server than I had!

I have now being running my Dedicated Server with ValueVPS for about 4 months..... I have had a great performance so far....

I highly recommend them, they are an excellent provider!!

I hope this helps.