Low bandwidth VPS

I'm looking for a CHEAP VPS with high RAM\CPU requirements and very low bandwidth\disk space usage. Realistically, my bandwidth needs will probably be under 10 GB\month. However, the bandwidth needs to be low latency - a chicago location is highly preferable. Ping time <50 ms from chicago is required, anything under 10-15 ms would be best.

Disk usage specs are very minimal; including OS, I need less then 2 GB. Bandwidth is another non issue, anything over 20-30 MB\s (enough to keep CentOS running smoothly) is plenty.

I will be running fairly CPU\RAM intensive processes 24\7, so decent CPU speed and (most importantly) RAM capacity is my highest priority. I need at last 768-1 GB guaranteed RAM. What's the cheapest option possible? Spacerich has a $12\month plan with 1 GB RAM and a local datacenter, and alienVPS has a $10.80 plan with 1 GB RAM. How are the reputations of those two providers? I currently have a $7\month 512 MB plan from spacerich and have been happy with their support and capacity; are they a fairly well established\respected provider?

I would prefer something <$12 for 1GB RAM or <$15 for 1.5GB+; is the spacerich plan for $12 my best option, or are there better alternatives?

Look at your description you're looking some sort of customized configuration. try to look at offer section those provider with customization.
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

I thought about that, but most of them seem aimed at the high end crowd. I was simply trying to emphasize that I don't need much disk space\speed or bandwidth, just CPU cycles and RAM. It seems to be the inverse of what a lot of people are here are looking for in a cheap provider.

If I were you I would proceed in two steps:

1) try to find a provider you would feel confident to host with (based on everything but the plans they offer)
    2) contact your preffered ones and ask for a custom plan. Then go with the best offer.

Greetings,
    I understand your request, but I would stay away from the $12.00 monthly VPS as they typically oversell the CPU/RAM ($25+). I would contact potential hosts to see if they will be able to suit your needs. May I ask what you are running and your RAM/CPU Requirements are?
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

Perhaps give www.lowendbox.com a look. They feature and review all types of low end plans and budget providers on their site.

i was little histant too before. you can check my previous post. Then i opened ticket with sales dep and got my answers.
    i'm comfortable with spacerich service and getting more than what i pay.

i use it for remote desktop connections so cannot show you the website.

let us all know what did you decide.

Sorry, I was trying to let this thread die. I don't think I was very clear with my first posts, and since I cannot update it, I have created a new post (Low bandwidth VPS 2). Please don't respond to this thread, as I will no longer be checking\updating it.