What is the best keyword research tool for SEO?

As a major portion of traffic one can get from search engines is Google, you need to target whats hot on Google and look for the keywords that could promote your website on search engine results. You can look up for the trends at trends.google.com to see whats the most hot topic that people are currently searching for on Google.

The best keyword research tool to find the appropriate keywords are:
    1. www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html
    2. freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
    3. https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeti...AS#search.none

Google Insights is more "real time"
    I can't post links but just search for "Google Insights"

What does G insights do?
    Ever considered Online Forex trading? Trade forex online or get a free demo account and learn before you earn. You can also get Mortgage Quotes instantly form my mortgage and refinance site. Assess to multiple mortgage lenders, instant loan and insurance quotes and informative finance and mortgage related articles at your fingertips.

I find the feature "Rising Searches" very helpful in analyzing and monitoring keywords. Plus the "Regional interest" feature gives us idea as to which regions in the world the keywords are most searched.

Hi,

In my own experiences, keyword elite would be a nice choice for this purpose. The KEI (keyword effective index) would be the best feature for finding suitable targeted keywords.

all the best,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

Best Keyword Research Tools. The two long standing tools of choice for many search marketers, Keyword Discovery and Wordtracker, battled it out and in the end, tied.

There are many keyword research tools. But i would suggest Google trends and Google keyword research tool.

I suggest SEOKeywords tool, its is free.
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    KeserHosting.Com

Thanks great tips and suggestion. I notice the word site has vastly different results than google keyword external tool.

If you are using google keyword tools (and you should) just know that even exact match type does not gurantee accurate search traffic volume stats. It is more accurate to devide the numbers you get by 3-4 in high competetive keyword. The fact is that there are many Search engine optimizers and their respective clients who search just to find out where they stand in the competition. They do it alot.

If you want to optimize your site with google, then the best method first is by using their keyword tool.'

Second best is wordtracker and keyword discovery.

I primarily use the free Google adwords keyword tool.

Google Adwords is best tool

I use SEOBook which also does analytics on other sites as well to see what competitors are bidding or ranking on. It's for Firefox and free, don't know if there's an IE version though. It shows things like pagerank and a lot of other tools.
    Niles Bentley
    High risk merchant consultant
    Skype merchantservicetoday3

I also use google trend to find the popular keyword in google. From here i can compare two keywords. We can found in which country which keyword is most popular.

The best Keywrod research tool - Google AdWords Keyword Tool
    This is the most powerful and perhaps the most popular keyword research tool out there.

I like to look at Hitwise and Compete to see what keywords my competition is killing it in so I know where to focus my efforts.

There are several keyword research tools available on the internet. You can choose the one that best matches your business needs and requirements.

I would suggest you can go for the Google Keyword Suggestion tool.

keywordspy.com or spyfu.com
    Ben Fisher has over 15 years experience in entertainment and technology Internet Marketing. Mr. Fisher is an experienced veteran in the SEO and Social Media space. Ben has worked with such clients as Seagate, Hostway, ValueWeb, Godaddy, Ipower, SoftLayer, CodeMasters, Microsoft and D3 Publishers. Connect with Ben on Google Plus

I am using google adwords keyword tool from past 3years. It is very good.

Awesome links. Thanks!

google adwords keyword tool. It gives you data about local and global serach volume for the last month.