hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : GoDaddy Email Account and not working smtpout.secureserver.net

Forum Jump

GoDaddy Email Account and not working smtpout.secureserver.net

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

GoDaddy Email Account and not working smtpout.secureserver.net

Hey bros,

i have a problem i bought email plan on godaddy yesterday..

But today still does not working theirs outgoing mail server for me.. (smtpout.secureserver.net) I tried sending email from my main email address on godaddy (support@mydomain.com) to other address (something@gmail.com) and work it. But if i want send any email from other email address for ex. from (gmail) to my (support@mydomain.com) so always the system wrote "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" ...

also i tried this
Code:
ttrumble.com/setting-up-your-go-daddy-imap-or-pop-email-address-on-mail/
and gmail wrote 501..( screen:

Code:
hotpix.in/image/view/acd4dcca0b8eb50acba0.jpg
username and password is good to 100%.
what have i do? very thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old
WebHostingTalk Lover

That is bizarre, have you tried contacting GoDaddy yet?

We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I actually had a similar problem a while ago. I contacted godaddy and they straightened it out.

So just shoot them a ticket or call

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFound View Post
I actually had a similar problem a while ago. I contacted godaddy and they straightened it out.

So just shoot them a ticket or call
If you send them a ticket you will get answer after +24h (i was with them for 1 year.. and had like 10 tickets.. never got answer before 24h)so you better call if you can.

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Uhh not many people are using GoDaddy's services now. Their servers are extremely slow... Well i'm not sure about your smtp issue, contact the support department.

Old

Yea thanks guys i given echo to godaddy and now is all working. If have anyone the same problem so just check this article.

Code:
   1. Log in to your Account Manager.
       If you need the login information for your account, please use the Account Retrieval System.

2. In the My Products section, click Email.

3. On the Manage Email page, click Manage Account next to the account you want to change. The Email Control Center displays.

4. Go to the Domains tab.

5. Select the email account you want to verify MX records for, and then click Server Addresses.

6. (Optional) if your settings are incorrect, click Update my MX records for me to automatically update your MX records. If your settings are correct, click OK.

If you updated your MX records, please allow up to 48 hours for the new settings to be available throughout the internet. This period is referred to as the propagation period.