GoDaddy Email Account and not working smtpout.secureserver.net
i have a problem i bought email plan on godaddy yesterday..
But today still does not working theirs outgoing mail server for me.. (smtpout.secureserver.net) I tried sending email from my main email address on godaddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to other address (email@example.com) and work it. But if i want send any email from other email address for ex. from (gmail) to my (firstname.lastname@example.org) so always the system wrote "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" ...
That is bizarre, have you tried contacting GoDaddy yet?
█•CirtexHosting•Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003 █•LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico █•HostV VPS•Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM █•We transfer your sites over quickly!•I eat penguins for breakfast ...
Yea thanks guys i given echo to godaddy and now is all working. If have anyone the same problem so just check this article.
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
— If you need the login information for your account, please use the Account Retrieval System.
2. In the My Products section, click Email.
3. On the Manage Email page, click Manage Account next to the account you want to change. The Email Control Center displays.
4. Go to the Domains tab.
5. Select the email account you want to verify MX records for, and then click Server Addresses.
6. (Optional) if your settings are incorrect, click Update my MX records for me to automatically update your MX records. If your settings are correct, click OK.
If you updated your MX records, please allow up to 48 hours for the new settings to be available throughout the internet. This period is referred to as the propagation period.