Powerful & Reliable cPanel Hosting From Only $14.95/year - Instant Setup

Hi Dears,

Do you know what makes PijaWeb different? Our flexibility. Yes, we are flexible in all aspects of web hosting from meeting your custom software needs to billing issues. We keep ourselves to customer friendly company by ability to change any of our fixed rules for every customer who is in a special condition for example needs a special feature or software or has a special financial condition. Now let me show you a bit of our shared hosting features bellow:

* cPanel 11.25.0 Control Panel (Latest Release).
    * PHP 5.2.10.
    * MySQL 5.0.85.
    * Perl Support.
    * Python Support.
    * JSP Tomcat Support.
    * IonCube Support.
    * SubVersion Support
    * 100% Real Uptime Guarantee.
    * Instant Automatic Activation.
    * Weekly and Monthly Backups
    * Unlimited Add-On Domains
    * Unlimited Domain Aliases
    * Unlimited MySQL Databases
    * Unlimited SQL Server Databases
    * Unlimited FTP Accounts
    * Unlimited Mailboxes
    * Unlimited Sub-Domains
    * Unlimited Parked Domains
    * Shared Hosting Starting From Only $14.95/year.

For more information, online order or chatting with a sales representative visit our website at http://www.pijaweb.com.
    Last edited by r9host; 07-24-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Our Hosting Plans

Hi Dears,

We notices approximately all other hosts write down their plans within their offers here. So, let me show you some of our plans as well bellow:

HS - Basic
    ------------
    * 1000 MB Disk Space
    * 10,000 MB Monthly Data Transfer
    * Unlimited Features
    * Only $14.95/year

HS - Silver
    ------------
    * 3000 MB Disk Space
    * 30,000 MB Monthly Data Transfer
    * Unlimited Features
    * Only $24.95/year

HS - Gold
    ------------
    * 5000 MB Disk Space
    * 50,000 MB Monthly Data Transfer
    * Unlimited Features
    * Only $34.95/year

We will offer new plans soon.

Best Regards.

* JSP Tomcat Support.
    * IonCube Support.
    Do you support tomcat? Private JVM or shared?

Hi Dear,

I think it is shared but it should be possible to setup a private JVM. I am not familiar with Java but as we are flexible we can always meet your needs.

Best Regards.

I'd like a refund please. My sites have had almost constant downtime since I signed up in January and I've been unable to even get to my support panel to complain! Certainly the worst shared hosting in the world.

Hi Dear,

All sites was up sine last night (GMT) and will come back within a few minutes. Your site also was up. You could come on our live chat support. Please let me know your domain name so, we bring it up first.

Best Regards.

What live chat? You don't even have a website! If I go to pijaweb.com I get

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'pijaweb_stats'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/pijaweb/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'pijaweb'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pijaweb/public_html/index.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/pijaweb/public_html/index.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'pijaweb'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pijaweb/public_html/index.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/pijaweb/public_html/index.php on line 13
    alert('INSERT INTO Stats (Date, IP, Referer) VALUES ('2010/08/09', '125.37.176.169', '')')

All my sites are offline and have been for a seriously long time.

Hi Drar,

As I said, we have re-installed our server last night and working hard to get sites back. But you that your site is down since sign up time and you have not even contacted us on support email. We have ajax based live chat on each page. But we have not saw you on it anytime. Please let me know your domain name. I should really apologize for this inconvenience but your site was up to last nighr (GMT). Also if you could not login to support portal might lost your password. Then you could contact us througfh email or live char on each page.

Best Regards.

Dear,

All sites are up right now and will be remain up for life. I guarantee. We do not have downtime. This time we had to re-install the server as it had unicode problem. We highly apologize.

Regards.

Did you even read what I wrote? Your site doesn't even work, it comes up with all those error messages I quoted above so how in the world can I contact you or login to support??

Crazy.

I shouldn't even NEED to contact you if shared hosting is down, that should be monitored by yourself constantly. Only with a dedicated server would I need to contact you if its offline.

Dear,

We always keep eyes on our servers and all sites were up before re-installing last night. Our own site was also up and now is up too. If you check it, you will find the live chat icon on botton-righr side of all pages. If we re-installed the server, was only wamted to listen to our clients which had reported about unicode problem. Again, I apologize.

Plase let me know yiur domain name so, I can keep my eye on your site specially.

Best Regards.

I just checked google and both my sites hosted with you have been de-indexed! I demand a refund for this awful service.

Please take my sites offline, cancel my account and give a refund. This was literally 99% downtime.

Dear,

Please tell me your domain name to be able to assist you more.

Regards.

I've pm'ed you the domain name.

Dear, You site was not down all the time, You can our uptime on www.webhostingstuff.com bu searching for pijaweb on it. We are happy for the downtime was occurred last night. We can help you Google to reindex your sires. Just a customer's report caused reinstalling the server. Believe that your site was down before last night. I know you are angree now and just want to get back your money. But there is a big problem for refund. We have broken up with the payment processing company you have paid us through and at this we don't have ability to send a wire transfer as we are usinga offshore bank account for our business. At this time, I really don't know what to do. I am studck in your case. Pleaes let me know if there is anoter way to satisfy you.

Best Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by pijaweb View Post
    Dear, You site was not down all the time, You can our uptime on www.webhostingstuff.com bu searching for pijaweb on it. We are happy for the downtime was occurred last night. We can help you Google to reindex your sires. Just a customer's report caused reinstalling the server. Believe that your site was down before last night. I know you are angree now and just want to get back your money. But there is a big problem for refund. We have broken up with the payment processing company you have paid us through and at this we don't have ability to send a wire transfer as we are usinga offshore bank account for our business. At this time, I really don't know what to do. I am studck in your case. Pleaes let me know if there is anoter way to satisfy you.

Best Regards.

Well I don't need to say anymore. Everyone can see how you really are.
    Last edited by loot; 08-09-2010 at 10:25 AM.