Well a few weeks ago I got some server to host my personal sites (as i'm designer/coder), however the majority of the space and bandwidth continue unused.

So I'm selling some shared accounts with:
- RAID-10 protected space.
- Bandwidth @ 100mbits port.
- 100% uptime (99.9% guaranteed).
- cPanel (latest version).
- Apache/PHP (also latest versions).
- Unlimited Databases, FTP accounts, E-Mail Accounts, E-Mail Lists, Subdomains, Parked/Addon Domains.
- SSH Access/Frontpage Extension/CGI Access.
- Softaculous Premium.
- Fantastico DeLuxe.
- 24/7 Support Center. (www.hipromx-dev.com/support)
- Server is US-based (Orlando, Florida).
- Firewalled Server.

We have 4 plans:
Shared #1: 1 GB of RAID-10 space and 10 GB of bandwidth for $2.15/month (WITHOUT COUPON)
Shared #2: 5 GB of RAID-10 space and 50 GB of bandwidth for $6.40/month (WITHOUT COUPON)
Shared #3: 10 GB of RAID-10 space and 150 GB of bandwidth for $15.75/month (WITHOUT COUPON)
Shared #4: 25 GB of RAID-10 space and 250 GB of bandwidth + FREE DOMAIN NAME for $32.10/month (WITHOUT COUPON)

But as I think you deserve more than that I've enabled a promotion. Use the coupon 35OFF when Checkout to get 35% off your entire order.

Order Page
Support Center
Customer Area

SPECIAL DEAL: The first 5 users that reply to this topic with their Name used to sign up in our customer system will receive a 55% OFF discount coupon FOR LIFE!

FEW SLOTS LEFT!

Please, once you pay your order, send us a support ticket with your e-mail and the domain, username & password you want to use in your account and we'll set it up right away and send you your login details!

As we're not a web hosting company we don't have a site like a normal hosting company, but as everyone we think we deserve an opportunity to gain your trust.

Thanks for reading.
Regards, HiProMX Dev Administrator.