Have Questions?

Call Us: (888) 212-1122 ext. 1
Email: http://www.axigy.com/redirects/sales/
AIM: Axigy

About Axigy

Axigy is a web hosting company based in Dearborn, Michigan. Axigy was founded in 2008. Axigy offers high quality and professional website hosting. You can easily get a new website online in minutes for personal or business use. Axigy is dedicated to bring to small businesses, web developers, designers and people like you top quality service. Our commitment lies in honesty, integrity, ethical code of conduct, efficiency, speedy response and value for money. Axigy is fully scalable for your needs! To prove the confidence we have in our network, we offer a 100% uptime Service Level Agreement.

Included on all plans:

• AX-Lock - We'll never raise your prices
• cPanel + One Script Installer
• World Class Network - Our network is top notch, nothing less.
• 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
• 15 Minute Setup Guaranteed.
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Save Now! - Take 30% off your first month by using the code summer

Network:

Download Test
Test IP - 174.136.62.21
http://www.axigy.com/network/

Aura
7 GB Disk Space | Now 10 GB!!!
70 GB Bandwidth | Now 100GB!!!
$7/mo
FREE Domain when Paid Annually
Order Aura Now!

Hubble
15 GB Disk Space
150 GB Bandwidth
$15/mo
Order Hubble Now!

Magnum
25 GB Disk Space
250 GB Bandwidth
$25/mo
Order Magnum Now!

SuperNova
30 GB Disk Space
300 GB Bandwidth
$30/mo
Order SuperNova Now!

LittleNoob on 24 Dec 2009:

I never knew of Axigy.com till my ex-webhosting company went broke. The owner of my ex-webhosting highly recommended axigy. I am glad that i switch to axigy instead of going thru the search procedure once again.

As a newbie to webhosting account, i wanted to host my site and to experience with other options within. At the same time, plan cost, customer service and technical support matter to me. Axigy is able to provide me with a plan that suit my needs.

Customer service and technical support is really great as they try their utmost best to assist my request. Ever since switching over to axigy, i think that i drop quite a number of tickets asking for help. They are fast in response and always able to get my problem solved.

I am pleased with everything from axigy and hoped to grow my site with axigy.

Lastly, i would like to express my sincere thank to axigy team for your help.
Deepak on 03 Jun 2009:

They are damn good in there customer care & support. I would like to continue my business relations with them & recommend others to use there services atleast once.

Thanks!