ReadyWire- Instant Activation! + BOGO!! SAVE BIG - SECOND TERM FREE - FREE UPGRADE!

Hello WHT Friends!

The summer heat here in Chicago must be getting to us! This week, ReadyWire is excited to unleash our first ever BOGO sale.

It's BOGO Time!
Promo Code: BOGO

Do the BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free)! Sign-up for any ReadyWire hosting plan today and we'll provide you with the second term absolutely free! For example, if you sign up for a monthly plan, we'll provide you with your second month of service free of charge. Want to save even more? Sign-up for a quarterly or annual plan and we'll provide you with the second quarter or second annual term free of charge! All billing cycles apply! Hurry, this offer will not last for long!

Be sure to apply the above promo code to your order if you would like to take advantage of this great deal! Once we receive your order, our billing department will adjust your billing term accordingly.

++++++ Presenting ReadyWire Multimedia Solutions ++++++

** We're Not a Reseller or VPS Customer - We Manage Our Own Servers
** 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
** 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
** Instant Activation (See below for details)
** Toll-Free Based Technical Support (877) 44-READY
** 24/7 E-mail Support (Average response time is 15 minutes)
** Fast, Reliable Network
** No overloaded servers!
** Cpanel/WHM 11, RVSiteBuilder Pro & Fantastico
** PHP 5, Perl, Python, MySQL 5 and Ruby On Rails.
** SSH Access

++++++ ReadyWire Migration Assistance ++++++
Are you already hosting elsewhere? We'll make the switch as easy as pie! We will migrate your accounts from your old host, migrate all MySQL databases, migrate all subdomains, cPanel settings, & email accounts. In the past, we've charged $20 for this service. Now, it's absolutely free!

++++++ ReadyWire Shared Hosting Key Features ++++++
ReadyWire's Hosting packages are full of features. The following is just a sample of some of the things that you can come to expect when you sign up for service with ReadyWire Multimedia Solutions.

NO Overloaded Servers
Your website will not be placed on an overloaded server! Our servers are connected to fully redundant fast fiber connections. Best of all, our servers are backed up NIGHTLY to a secured off site location for maximum protection of your important data.

Total Firewall Control!
Have you ever found yourself blocked out by your current provider's firewall? Should the need arise, ReadyWire's industry leading control panel will provide you with the ability to unblock yourself from our firewall.

24x7 Technical Support
No matter what time or day, someone from ReadyWire Multimedia Solutions will be here to assist in whatever way necessary. Take comfort knowing that our technicians are in-house, not outsourced.

RVSiteBuilder Pro
Don't have a website? ReadyWire's site builder, RVSiteBuilder Pro will help you get started today. Point and click a few buttons and you're site will be up in no time!

Read what some of our clients had to say...

Posted By: Peter G.
Hey, ReadyWire is a great host, I've been hosting with them for 3or 4 Months now, and haven't hit a bad bump yet...I don't plan on moving from ReadyWire for a long long time. I think you will like what they got for you.
Posted By: Rhee G.
ReadyWire. Highly recommended. Support is excellent. I can't say there aren't any issues. There will always be, but question is if your provider is prompt in resolving. ReadyWire is a big YES!
Posted By: Brian N.
My nightmare is over ... Thank you very, very much. I am glad I came aboard!
Posted By: Kellie E.
What matters most to me as a customer is that I am not only given fast and reliable customer service, but also that there is a personal, friendly touch to it. The folks at ReadyWire have made me feel like I am apart of the Readywire family. They have always been very friendly and easy to work with. To me, this goes above and beyond good customer service as it lets me know that I am more than a number...If you are looking for a reseller with fast, friendly and reliable customer service and wish to be more than just a number, check out ReadyWire! I highly recommend them!
Posted By: Lee
I grew tired of constant buffering with my previous streaming media provider. Little did I know, they were utilizing ultra-cheap bandwidth! Now that I'm with ReadyWire, buffering is a thing of the past as they're using quality bandwidth. If keeping people connected to your stream is a priority, choose ReadyWire.
Read more here!

Have questions? Click here to chat with us now!

Experience the ReadyWire difference today.

++++++ ReadyWire Shared Hosting Plans ++++++

500MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/500megabytefile.tar.gz
100MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/100megabytefile.tar.gz
10MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/10megabytefile.tar.gz
1MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/1megabytefile.tar.gz

** ReadyWire Starter Hosting
----------------------------------
Disk Space: 1 GB
Bandwidth/data transfer: 10 GB
Number of Accounts: Unlimited
Instant Account setup, ultra-low number of sites per server, genius 24x7 Support, easily add and delete mail accounts, mail forwarders, autoresponders, FTP accounts, and much more.

* Free Fantastico
* Free SiteBuilder (RVSiteBuilder Professional)

Setup Fee: None
Monthly Fee: $4.95
Quarterly Fee: $14.34
Annual Fee: $56.43
https://secure.readywire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=228

** ReadyWire Advanced Website Hosting
Disk Space: 10 Gigs
Bandwidth/data transfer: 500 Gigs
Instant Account setup, ultra-low number of sites per server, genius 24x7 Support, easily add and delete mail accounts, mail forwarders, autoresponders, FTP accounts, and much more.

* Free Fantastico

Monthly Fee: $8.95
Quarterly Fee: $26.04
Annual Fee: $102.03
https://secure.readywire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=229

** ReadyWire Superior Website Hosting
Disk Space: 100 Gigs
Bandwidth/data transfer: 1,000 Gigs

* Free Fantastico

Monthly Fee: $19.95
Quarterly Fee: $58.05
Annual Fee: $227.43
https://secure.readywire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=230

++++++ Ready to get started? ++++++
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to our sales team: sales @ readywire.com.

If you would prefer, we're always available to take your call:
(312) 278-4446 or (877) 44-READY

We offer multiple payment options, giving you many options to pay with us!

* All Major Credit And Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
* Google Checkout
* Check/Money Order
* PayPal Verified

OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hurry! Offer Expires 7/22/10. Coupon code is required to qualify for the offer.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to orders signed up with a promo code.
- Offer code cannot be used in combination with any other offer.
- Other terms and conditions may apply. Ask your agent for details.
- Instant Activation Details- ReadyWire employs strict fraud monitoring. Upon approval, your reseller hosting order will be instantly activated. If your order is flagged as fraudulent, a ReadyWire sales and billing representative will follow-up with you with additional information.

Are you in or near Chicago? Let us buy you dinner!