hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Dmehosting so slow support

Forum Jump

Dmehosting so slow support

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Dmehosting so slow support

hi all! Dmehosting.com always answer to tickets 2-3 days? my server in down from june 12, they disabled it without invoice and said that they already sent invoice, but i not see it from control panel, now they not answer, server pingable but not connect from ssh. Maybe they reinstalled server with all data? And else problem, when i try contact with they from live chat, they never answer. Maybe contact to burst or they too idiots? I'm sorry buy this is realy just sick.

Last edited by Markus Oldsan; 07-14-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Corporate Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Oldsan View Post
hi all! Dmehosting.com always answer to tickets 2-3 days? my server in down from june 12, they disabled it without invoice and said that they already sent invoice, but i not see it from control panel, now they not answer, server pingable but not connect from ssh. Maybe they reinstalled server with all data? And else problem, when i try contact with they from live chat, they never answer. Maybe contact to burst or they too idiots? I'm sorry buy this is realy just sick.
Markus have you tried contacting them over phone ?

So sorry to hear about this. I hope you get it resolved and you find your self a suitable host who actually responds quicker...

I know someone from their staff is active here so maybe they will respond to this thread and you guys can work it out

Old 07-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Web Hosting Guru

You have nearly identical complaints about a long series of providers. Ever think that perhaps you're doing something wrong or exaggerating? Seems like there are at least 5 different companies that seem to have failed to invoice you and then taken days to even respond...I see DME *post* here more than once every two days on average. I doubt you're contacting a priority address, and the complete consistency makes me think you're inventing it.

Seriously, for 100 posts, you don't vary a bit. 30% "Where can I find a server in x...", and the other 70% all say exactly the same thing. Slow setup (usually fraud check) and support that allegedly ignores you for weeks.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradQ View Post
You have nearly identical complaints about a long series of providers. Ever think that perhaps you're doing something wrong or exaggerating? Seems like there are at least 5 different companies that seem to have failed to invoice you and then taken days to even respond...I see DME *post* here more than once every two days on average. I doubt you're contacting a priority address, and the complete consistency makes me think you're inventing it.

Seriously, for 100 posts, you don't vary a bit. 30% "Where can I find a server in x...", and the other 70% all say exactly the same thing. Slow setup (usually fraud check) and support that allegedly ignores you for weeks.

I write only in the case and not talk for nothing, unlike you. I write only when the situation becomes critical. I am resseler and have more than 500 servers from different DC. What i must will write else?

ps/ ssory for bad english

Old 07-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
Markus have you tried contacting them over phone ?

So sorry to hear about this. I hope you get it resolved and you find your self a suitable host who actually responds quicker...

I know someone from their staff is active here so maybe they will respond to this thread and you guys can work it out
Yes, I tried, no answer. Six months ago it was much better.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Cultivated in California

Quote:
Yes, I tried, no answer. Six months ago it was much better.
Have you ever tried talking with someone on Live Chat... They are online and answering request I can confirm that... Someone should be popping in here soon.

Last edited by GCM; 07-14-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
I write only in the case and not talk for nothing, unlike you. I write only when the situation becomes critical. I am resseler and have more than 500 servers from different DC. What i must will write else?

ps/ ssory for bad english
I don't mean you should converse here. I mean if you have the *exact same issue* that if it's true means very substandard service, have you considered it's your fault?

You have exactly the same issue over and over again, some 5-6 providers in 6 months.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
If you are the client I think you are, then yes your server was terminated for non-payment. When we terminate a server we cancel the invoice with it. You can probably find the invoice in your account as "canceled". After 3-4 days of non-payment we terminate servers if the client doesn't contact us. Not sure why you are blaming our support, as we don't have any outstanding tickets.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
You have exactly the same issue over and over again, some 5-6 providers in 6 months.
Yes And when I write about it here, the problems are solved very quickly

Old 07-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMEHosting View Post
If you are the client I think you are, then yes your server was terminated for non-payment. When we terminate a server we cancel the invoice with it. You can probably find the invoice in your account as "canceled". After 3-4 days of non-payment we terminate servers if the client doesn't contact us. Not sure why you are blaming our support, as we don't have any outstanding tickets.
realy? maybe you answer to my 3 tickets??

always!!!!!

There are no operators available at the moment. Please submit a ticket to get into contact with us.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Cultivated in California

Quote:
realy? maybe you answer to my 3 tickets??

always!!!!!

There are no operators available at the moment. Please submit a ticket to get into contact with us.
I just got off chat with someone... I call BS.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Web Hosting Master

Sorry, but you don't have any tickets and we have answered each ticket where you are asking the exact same question.

Once again, we'll answer all your spam tickets here: Your server was terminated for non-payment.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:28 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMEHosting View Post
Sorry, but you don't have any tickets and we have answered each ticket where you are asking the exact same question.

Once again, we'll answer all your spam tickets here: Your server was terminated for non-payment.
I think all of us already figured that out . He constantly complains that there was "an issue with my card" and then that providers are just kicking him to the curb for no good reason.

Markus, maybe if you'd pay for what you sign up for you wouldn't have the same problem all the time. You could skip the whining and the giant bold font too, and save us the trouble.

Quote:
Yes And when I write about it here, the problems are solved very quickly
Which "issue" were you referring to? None of your posts have been terribly productive, and they all follow the exact same course. I'm not sure how this is supposed to make your server less cancelled for not paying your bill, unless this is an attempt to pass around the hat for a collection.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:30 PM

I just tried contacting Dmehosting.com. Both sales and support are online.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
I think all of us already figured that out . He constantly complains that there was "an issue with my card" and then that providers are just kicking him to the curb for no good reason.

Markus, maybe if you'd pay for what you sign up for you wouldn't have the same problem all the time. You could skip the whining and the giant bold font too, and save us the trouble.

Which "issue" were you referring to? None of your posts have been terribly productive, and they all follow the exact same course. I'm not sure how this is supposed to make your server less cancelled for not paying your bill, unless this is an attempt to pass around the hat for a collection.
You are quite a fool? Where I whine and complain about problems with the card?