hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Cloud Hosting : Gigenet Cloud Review

Forum Jump

Gigenet Cloud Review

Reply Post New Thread In Cloud Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Gigenet Cloud Review

I've been using Gigenet's Cloud service since it opened to the public back in May - and I've got nothing but great things to say about it.

First off, the network. The cloud is running on Gigenet's top-notch network; the same network that they use on dedicated servers and colocation. There's nothing more to say, aside from it's great. Always up, no problems.

Reliability is another thing that's great about the cloud. Storage, network, and power are redundant. If something is to go down, it doesn't affect your application.

The cloud is also very fast. VMs run on top quality hardware, Xeon based systems.

Overall, the cloud is wonderful. I give it a 10/10. But what else would you expect from Gigenet?

For reference, my cloud server's IP is 69.65.35.75.

Sponsored Links
Old
Community Liaison

We have been testing it as well and it's a solid product.

Old
Disabled

Definitely, I don't use Gigenet, but due to the fact that they are one of the "true" pioneers of the cloud "commercial" hosting industry I would in a heartbeat

Sponsored Links
Old
Eternal Member

Thanks for the kind words!

Thank you everyone for testing out our product and letting everyone know how you feel. We have spent a LOT of time working on it so its always nice to see the hard work pay off.

Email: chris.armer@gigenet.com

Old
Securing the Dragon.

+1!

Signed, the resident GigeNETCloud fanboy.

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

never used them but i hear great things about them on this forum