Devoted Hosting - Premium services; 24/7 support; 99.9% uptime guarantee; Zero overselling; cPanel; RVSiteBuilder Pro; Softaculous; Fantastico DeLuxe; Daily off-site backups; Unlimited FTP and E-mail Accounts; Unlimited MySQL databases; Unlimited add-on and parked domains; 30 day money back guarantee... and much much more!

Hello

Devoted Hosting is a premium host here to offer you high quality services. Below is a quick run-down of our 5 shared hosting plans:

(NB: We have recently released a new offer - get 10% off for life! To claim this, when ordering any of our hosting plans on a per month basis, use the promotional code 10LIFE to get 10% off for life [so our Level 1 shared package - which is $4.95 per month - would be just $4.46 per month]. )

Level 1
1,000 MB disk space
15,000 MB bandwidth
cPanel with Fantastico, RV Site Builder Pro, Softaculous and much more
$4.95 per month or $44.55 per year

Level 2
2,000 MB disk space
20,000 MB bandwidth
$7.95 per month or $71.55 per year

Level 3
3,000 MB disk space
30,000 MB bandwidth
$10.95 per month or $98.55 per year

Level 4
4,000 MB disk space
40,000 MB bandwidth
$14.95 per month or $134.55 per year

Level 5 - Supremo
6,000 MB disk space
60,000 MB bandwidth
$19.95 per month or $179.55 per year

Remember to use coupon code 10LIFE when paying per month to get 10% off for life! Please see our Special Offers page for more information on this offer.

As we mentioned earlier, we're a premium host here to offer you quality services at a competitive price. But don't just take our word for it! Here is what a few of our many happy customers have said about our services:

"Devoted Hosting have first class support. I was a complete novice with no idea about how to build sites and had 100's of questions. I can honestly say their support was 24/7 and every one of my emails to support were answered within 30 mins. I cannot fault them.

The uptime is great, I have 10 sites up and running with them and have not had any issues as yet." - Shannon Cook, CompareEcoCars.Com
"I am a blogger. I have 6 blogs and am still growing. I used to host with Godaddy and had terrible site performance, page loads were always 10-20 seconds long. I thought to get better service and performance I would have to pay more money. I was wrong!

Devoted hosting loads all of my blogs, literally, 10 times faster than Godaddy did, FOR A CHEAPER PRICE!. My website traffic went up 20% the first day I switched to devoted hosting because of the speed increase (no more users thinking, "this site must be broken" and clicking back)!

I am also a HUGE fan of DH's cpanel control panel available to even the basic hosting packages... It is WAY better than Godaddy's interface. Adding multiple domains to my account is extremely easy. Setting up email addresses is extremely easy and there's no extra fees for adding more emails (godaddy only let me have 1 free email!). Managing databases is so much easier! I have seen a lot of hosts charge a lot extra for CPanel. I cant believe I get it for free with my basic hosting package.

Why didn't I switch to devoted hosting earlier! I am still amazed at how much better things are now that I'm with Devoted Hosting! :-D" - Matt, BloggerBoon.com
"I HIGHLY recommend Devoted Hosting.

As a web developer, I have had cause to deal with numerous web hosting companies over the years, and I can honestly say Devoted Hosting rank within the top 5 (out of about 200) for value for money, customer care and package content.

I run a forum, which is hosted with Devoted Hosting, and which receives quite heavy traffic on a daily basis, and I've NEVER had a problem with speed.

Support from Tristan and the team is first rate, and they're always quick to respond to any support ticket(s) submitted.

The support team at Devoted Hosting go above and beyond what most people have come to expect from a hosting company, and I cannot thank them enough for the help I've received.

I WILL be moving ALL of my sites to DH once the current hosting has expired, and already recommend it to clients who don't have existing hosting elsewhere.

Keep up the good work guys." - Scott, WebHelpForum.co.uk
"I took that step into becoming a Site Owner and in doing so made the leap from SMF 1.x to SMF 2.x, both of which seemed very daunting but Devoted Hosting made it a breeze.

The site is working like a rocket and the support second to none. What more can I say but thanks to Tristan Perry [the manager] and the team at Devoted Hosting... They certainly live up to their name of Devoted Hosting. First Class!" - Mike.
"Devoted Hosting is very customer friendly. They heard my plea and understood my problem and lack of knowledge and they said 'Look, leave it to us and we will have it done for you' and bingo it's done... They guided me very well each step of the way.

I have never come across a webhost as so good as Devoted Hosting is. That outfit really has my praise. They did everything for me, and saved me the big hassle. For under 5 bucks a month you cannot go wrong as a starter package." - Daveyo, CanineDistemperCure.Com
And also remember that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee! So if you aren't completely happy, you can receive a full refund on your hosting fees within 30 days of signing up. (Please note that domains and IP addresses are non-refundable).

Please take a while to browse around our website. Please don't hesitate to contact us via our helpdesk if you have any questions at all. We're around 24 hours per day, 7 days a week - so just pop along at your leisure and ask your questions to our experienced team

Some more information regarding our services:

Have a great day!

Tristan Perry
Devoted Hosting Manager