ssh

ftp

root access

DDoS protection

irc access

30 day free trial a plus

if you think you can help me out please reply or pm me

thanks

Regarding a free trial there are not many companies that will offer 30 days, maybe 3 - 7 at the most, but your requirements are pretty reasonable depending on your budget, maybe you should look into the offers section

What is your budget? Most hosting companies offer 30 days money back guarantee, which is pretty much the same as 30 days trial.
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

Yea, if you tell us your budget we can help you out better. Are you looking with CP?
    █ Diego Rodríguez B. - https://diegorbaquero.com
    █ Software Engineer @ Protocol Labs | Filecoin Saturn

Can i suggest www.dialahost.co.uk. They have been great with me!

Your requirements seems reasonable that I think any host can meet your requirement. As said you can search the offer section here to see anyone meets your requirements. You can narrow down your search by knowing the budget. If you find one go for their reviews and contact them directly to see how they responds, I think, by that way you'll have a general idea about them.

What sort of budget do you have? Do you need the server to be managed or can you manage it yourself?
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

my budget is $50.00 per month reason why im wanting a 30day trial is cause id would like to tinker around with it and install everything that i need for ill be good and ready to go when the trial is over and yes im looking for a control panel any control panels will do but c-panel is a plus thanks for your time have a good weekend
    Last edited by jimbeam; 07-10-2010 at 06:42 AM.

it hardly to found a provider could let you got 30 days trail .

do you look for a managed or unmanaged VPS solution - that's the first question anyone should ask

the specs are not that important [SQL,PHP etc. as those are only software and you install it on your VPS as on any other PC...they would become a factor if you were on a shared platform as some hosts would not offer them...].

you should know what resources you will need : CPU-RAM ->as these will tell you how many visitors at a time are able to watch your website, how many processes are able to run at a time etc

Budget is also very important as hosts specializing in DDoS VPS tend to offer higher prices for their services