1u, 1000gb - $79/month, no setup
1u, 1500gb - $89/month, no setup
1u, 2000gb - $99/month, no setup
1u, 3000gb - $109/month, no setup
1u, 4000gb - $119/month, no setup
1u, 5000gb - $129/month, no setup
1u, 6000gb - $139/month, no setup
1u, 7000gb - $149/month, no setup
1u, 8000gb - $159/month, no setup
1u, 10000gb - $165/month, no setup (BEST VALUE!)
(all prices above are +$20/month for New York)
* 1u rack space + adequate power
* Metered monthly data transfer
* sFlow-optimized Brocade network with Mzima (PacketExchange), Internap, nLayer, and XO
* 1x 100Mbps uplink per server - dedicated and fully burstable (copper)
* Choose Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Seattle, or New York (+$20 for New York)
* 24/7/365 Network monitoring
* 24/7/365 Ticketing system, live support, and phone support
* 24/7/365 Manual reboots free of charge
* ~15 minute average initial ticket response times (live stats
* Premium and fully redundant core network with multiple diverse paths to upstream
* Web-based reverse DNS manager for all IP addresses
* Ability to request IP SWIP for IP whois reports
* Web-based remote reboot
* RRD Network graphs
* Access to servers on the data center floor
* 100% Uptime SLA on power and network
Terms of this Promotion
* This promotion applies to new customers only
* First payment must be made before the end of this month
* This rate will be active for the life of the account
* Unlike our 95th percentile options, the metered bandwidth cannot be aggregated between servers and/or locations
We're often asked if you can upgrade later at the rates mentioned above. If we're still running the promotion, yes. If we're not running this promotion, it would be whatever our standard pricing is at the time that you want the upgrade. If we're running a different promotion, you're welcome to take advantage of that as well.
* 2u server: +$20/month /// 3u/4u/tower server: +40/month
* Additional 100Mbps burstable port uplink for redundancy: $15/month
* Get a Linux colocation server fully managed: $50/month
* Get a Windows colocation server fully managed: $100/month
* Leased licensing on various server software: click here
* External data backups to a RAID 5 NAS system: click here
Contact our sales department by the information below to place your order. Most common questions on our colocation services can be answered on our Wiki at the following location: http://wiki.ubiquityservers.com/inde...#On_Colocation
* Atlanta, GA: 184.108.40.206
* Chicago, IL: 220.127.116.11
* Los Angeles, CA: 18.104.22.168
* Seattle WA: 22.214.171.124
* New York, NY: 126.96.36.199
* Dallas, TX: 188.8.131.52
What People Say
"I'm very happy with the speeds, bandwidth availability and so far their support and sales staff have been awesome, going as far as having them on MSN so we can quickly get in contact with them. A+ Provider."
"Now, we're getting to the brilliant part - support. Because I'm a noob and didn't have that much knowledge with the fine stuff of setting your own VPS I was constantly on Support chat."
"I must say I've had VPS servers before and few companies come close to Ubiquity's support and speed."
"I was able to contact their support staff immediately via their Live Chat."
"My server is running as it should be, and their network has never been down."
"Ubiquity's definitely a great provider"
"I've been with Ubiquity Servers for about 6 months now, and i must say they are the best hosting company i have ever rented from ! Amazing response times to support tickets (usually 1-5 mins) no matter what time it is."
"We push a consistent 200 Mbps usage through it and never have any dropped packets, and the latency is always consistent. Not much else to say there its just great."
"The guys over at Ubiquity are very down to Earth people who are always willing to answer any questions you may have. Ive always received honest answers from them, which is something that I really value about working with them."
Ubiquity provides VPS, dedicated servers, and colocation from six US Locations! Services available in Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle, Dallas, Los Angeles, and New York City with our own physical network and personnel in all locations. Ubiquity's support is done entirely in-house and heavily staffed 24/7 from our Bloomington, Illinois NOC.
e-mail: sales [at] ubiquityhosting (dot) com
toll-free: 1-866-GET-UBIQ ext. 1
live chat: available 24/7 on our website! NEW!
Contact: Michael Gazzerro
Google Talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (312) 281-5101 ext. 500
e-mail: mike (dot) gazzerro [at] nobistech (dot) net