hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : SEO / SEM Discussions : Increase Page Rank

Forum Jump

Increase Page Rank

Reply Post New Thread In SEO / SEM  Discussions Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Increase Page Rank

dear all,

my site as include keyword, meta tag all and my site name is display in google suggest. when am searching in google with keyword its display in 1st or 2nd page but my page rank is not increase its in till 0, what is reason any body help

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Guru

You need to advertise and increase the unique hits to your website in order to gain higher page ranks. You can advertise freely on any of the following:
search engines
forums
blogs
social bookmarking
social networks
video sites
article directories
press releases
groups
answer sites
pdf sites
tutorial sites
coupon directories

Old

how many days its take time to increase page rank

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Guru

It depends on your domain settings and the how ofter google bots crawl your websites.

Old
Web Hosting Master

I think the most important part in online business is to get ranking in search engines other than worrying for PR.

Still if you need to get high PR then you should build links for your website from forums, blogs, directories etc.

Old

Page rank is useless nowadays. So I don't like to spend much time on it.

Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinoth SN View Post
dear all,

my site as include keyword, meta tag all and my site name is display in google suggest. when am searching in google with keyword its display in 1st or 2nd page but my page rank is not increase its in till 0, what is reason any body help
I hope you know that the meta description tag, and the meta keywords tag are completely useless and Google won't look at them right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelia View Post
Page rank is useless nowadays. So I don't like to spend much time on it.
PR isn't useless, and it never was. PR is one of MANY MANY different things taken into consideration when Google gives your SERP.

Old

how to check serp is good

Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
how to check serp is good
What does that have to do with the topic of this thread?
"Increase Page Rank"

Nothing about SERP.

Old
Support Facility

Just get as much as possible one way backlinks for getting your PR increase faster. You can achieved the backlink by social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, forum posting and blog commenting etc are the effective ways to get backlinks.

Technical Articles

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
dear all,

Hi,

In my own experiences, if you want to increase your PR, you need to update your sites with original, niche relative contents regularly and building quality dofollow backlinks using your targeted keywords from higher PR sources, especially for niche relative authority sites.

Have a nice day,

Old

Quote:
dear all,

The one and solution is increasing Good Quality back links for your website,back links are counted as popularity votes and each of votes helps you to increase your web sites PR.

Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybuoy View Post
Bookmarking is best way to increase your page rank.
Very generic post.
You mean if I add a page into my bookmarks my PR will go up!

;p

Old

Hello,
I have question regarding Dofollow and Nofollow Blog I am commenting on Blog and found that most of them nofollow so if this going to help for my site?

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemistdirect View Post
Hello,
I have question regarding Dofollow and Nofollow Blog I am commenting on Blog and found that most of them nofollow so if this going to help for my site?
yes defiantly those kind of back links are helps too for your sites but not affective more than dofollow links.