Almost a moth ago i posted my ValueVPS.CO.UK 1st month review (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=951518
after that i decided to go with another UK Provider to compare them,i selected Europhase UK (4.99GPB 128MB Xen) , i found a Promo code in WHT offer (25% Recurring Discount),so it was 3.74GPB and more temptation (my 128MB Xen With ValueVPS is 6.49GPB).So on the last day of promo code, i submitted my order.and this is my experience :
1) SETUP (10/10): after submitting my order,in payment phase, i used Credit/Debit option, but it rejected my VISA Card. So i submitted a ticket. Thomas from Europhase, answered and he created the VPS and said i can use the VPS until we solve the problem and he will set the due date ,the day that i pay the invoice.so i used the vps for free.After 3 days, (about 10 email conversation between me and Thomas, contacting his bank,..etc)the problem has been solved and i payed the invoice. so i had 3days for free and instant setup.as thomas said: ALL the BEST!
2) VPS Panel (10/10): their VPS Panel is SolusVM , so i think 10/10 is enough!
3) Server Speed (9/10): i had access to 1 core of a Core2 Duo E4500 2.2 GHz CPU. it seems that i am on a budget Dedicated server,but the speed is good and i can't really sense difference between this vps and my ValueVPS Xen (with 4 Core of opteron). Please Keep this in mind, i use my VPS mainly as a VPN server So CPU Usage is usually low.(nothing with high CPU usage ) i have a webserver on this VPS,but mainly for the monitoring services.
4)Network Speed (10/10): this VPS is in LONDON,and it's connection is Very Good to my location.i test both VPS with each other and with another VPS in UK2.Net Network.the Upload speed (upload to VPS) was about 40-44Mbit/sec usually and the Download Speed from VPS was about 70-76Mbit/sec. (i tested in various times,it seems that i'm on a server with low usage).
5)Reliability (10/10) : I installed a small webserver (nginx)on both of them to serve some static files (getting files with wget for future download) i monitor bit with 3 different monitoring services and i had zero downtime.so i give them a 10/10.
6) Support (9/10) : i had 4 tickets. first one that i explained in Setup section answered in 5 minutes(and obviously needs more work to solve).2nd one was for a SolusVM problem in calculating bandwidth usage,it was answered in 3 minutes and the problem was solved in 20 minutes.3rd one was for rDNS setting and was solved in 30 minutes. last one was for my new invoice and it was answered in 2 hours. so except the last one average response was quick, so i give 9/10.
7) Price (10/10): original price was 4.99GPM/month but with promo code (25% Recurring Discount),it is 3.74GPB. in UK i think it's perfect.
So The Final Score for the Europhase UK is between 9/10 and 10/10.i should say that i like that i'm on budget dedicated server, because in my opinion , if they use a high-end server (let say 8GB, dual quad core) for budget VPS,they will put many clients on the server and i think the Disk I/O will be a problem (unless they have a very good management and account distribution system), and i'm on a budget server and i'll be along maybe 4..16 other clients and this is fine for a simple raid system and if i upgrade,so they move my vps to another node.
This was 1st Month Review of Europhase UK. and now it's 2nd month update on ValueVPS :
Support) in my previous review my main concern was answering time to support tickets.I had a ticket in the 2nd month (Setting PTR Records)and it was answered in 17 minutes. so i think that support i received in my 1st month,may be affected by other problems also. So i update their Support Score to 8/10.
Network Speed) after more testing with Europhase VPS and anothe account on uk2.net, the upload speed was 14~20mbit/sec(upload to VPS) and download speed was 40~44mbit/sec (download from VPS) , and it's on a shared 100mbit port, so there is no problem. (10/10)
Finally, i'll use both for another months and after that will decide to keep one of them. (actually i'm thinking of keeping Europhase VPS, and upgrade my ValueVPS from Xen PV to a Xen HVM)
Edit : IP + Domain for both Reported.