hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Software and Control Panels : WHMCS cannot auto-create Plesk accounts "Module Command Error: -"

Forum Jump

WHMCS cannot auto-create Plesk accounts "Module Command Error: -"

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Software and Control Panels Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 10:28 AM

WHMCS cannot auto-create Plesk accounts "Module Command Error: -"

When I want to have WHMCS auto-create hostingplans it keeps on giving an error message. When Googling for this error message I saw that it almost always comes with an error message. In some cases you need to enable display_errors, which I did. But the error still only consists of a single dash.

I have also checked activity monitor, it does not give much more information.
Code:
Module Create Failed - Service ID: 2 - Error: -
IMG example: i45.tinypic .com/154yqnr.jpg

I have tested both Plesk and PleskReseller and both have failed to auto-create an account without providing enough details for troubleshooting. I have already uninstalled the Plesk firewall and tested if the templates actually existed in Plesk.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Web Hosting Master

Please open a support ticket with your WHMCS admin login details so we can take a look.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Junior Guru

Just a point of note - you never need to enable display_errors for anything other than a blank page output - and you only get those due to Smarty template syntax errors, custom module/hook coding faults or missing PHP libraries.

A module error like the above indicates some kind of setup/config issue that we can take a look at for you via ticket.

Matt

Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 05:21 AM
Web Hosting Guru

This very simple.
I think your WHMCS is on a remote server, right?
Just go to your firewall configuration and add plesk ports into the allowed ports.
plesk ports are 8880 and 8443

that's it