hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : QuickWeb VPS review (Stay Away!)
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

QuickWeb VPS review (Stay Away!)

Closed Thread Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Exclamation

QuickWeb VPS review (Stay Away!)

Made the mistake of wasting my time signing up with these 'new zealanders'. They falsely accused me of providing incorrect contact information after I prepaid for over a month of VPS service with my verified paypal account. Then they said they were going to delete all my data in 24 hours. So I made this post, and filed a paypal complaint.

Too bad there company isn't based in the USA because they would be facing a civil lawsuit for libel...

Stay away from QuickWeb

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Disabled

I'm sure they would refund you, did you even ask them for one?

Old 06-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Wouldn't you refund someone's payment before you falsely accuse them of providing false contact information? They didn't even try calling my phone, I know this because it isn't ringing. It seems redundant that I should have to ASK for a refund after being treated like this.

Last edited by Servinator; 06-20-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

If their problem is with your contact information. Why don't you just prove it to them by faxing your ID or a utility bill or if something is incorrect just correct it, instead of having your account removed.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Oh really? Just fax them my ID and utility bill to stop them from deleting all my data? Oh really? Just like that... I'll get right on that, just as soon as I switch to a host that doesn't accuse me of these things in the first place. Much less threaten to delete my data!!! Unbelievable!

Old 06-20-2010, 04:20 PM
VPS Like a Boss!

Well you are not reading ToS/AUP my friend, did we delete your data?

For everybody's information this is what he provide as info:

Firtname: vacationing
Lastname: incostarica.com

Address: General Delivery

We are just simply implementing our ToS/AuP which you agreed to when you sign-up.

I do not think we are doing something extra ordinary here by asking responsible customer to provide correct contact details and the fact that your account is not deleted whatsover i cannot see anything that warrants this king of thread.

If you are not happy you can cancel your account and we are happy to fully refund your payment as we cannot tolerate this king of childish attitude from our customers.

Get your fact straight mate, we did not delete your data and you were not asked to provide any ID, we are simply asking you to provide correct contact info that's all. With all these scammers and spammers around we have a tough stance on this matter and sorry if we offended you.

Also i'm not sure if you already have data in your VPS as the email notice sent to you minutes after your Welcome email has sent, so this guy is just here to tarnish your reputation.

www.quickweb.co.nz and GETVZ - Complete VPS Package with SSD Drive

Last edited by QuickWeb-Roel; 06-20-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Holy Shneikies! Someone gave you the name of their business for a business hosting account? OMG? WTF are you going to do? I don't know how you could possibly deal with such a situation, except by diclosing your customers info on a public message board...

Clearly QuickWeb IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL HOST ON THE PLANET.

WHY ARE THEY GIVING OUT MY PRIVATE INFORMATION?

TALK ABOUT THE TOS/AUP SOME MORE, I STILL DON'T HAVE A REFUND.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:26 PM
VPS Like a Boss!

We have received tons of emails from this customer cursing us, we have all of these documented, we now have no option but to terminate this guy's account and warn everyone avoid this guy. you now know the domain as above.

www.quickweb.co.nz and GETVZ - Complete VPS Package with SSD Drive

Old 06-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Lest we forget, my actuall mailing address IS

General Delivery
City, State, Zipcode

OMG? Seriously? This guy lives in a place that doesn't delivery mail to houses? Holy Moly! Maybe he lives in Colorado, way up in the mountains where EVERYONE RECEIVES GENERAL DELIVERY MAIL AT THE POST OFFICE.

Clearly a scammer, the guy had the nerve to pre-pay for his VPS with a VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH THE SAME ADDRESS. GENERAL DELIVERY.

WHERE IS MY REFUND?

Old 06-20-2010, 04:31 PM
VPS Like a Boss!

ToS and AuP violator does not qualify for any refund of any kind, i mean after threatening us with all your nasty email? good luck on your next host!

Old 06-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Web Hosting Master

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servinator View Post
Holy Shneikies! Someone gave you the name of their business for a business hosting account? OMG? WTF are you going to do? I don't know how you could possibly deal with such a situation, except by diclosing your customers info on a public message board...

Clearly QuickWeb IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL HOST ON THE PLANET.

WHY ARE THEY GIVING OUT MY PRIVATE INFORMATION?

TALK ABOUT THE TOS/AUP SOME MORE, I STILL DON'T HAVE A REFUND.
On order forms it is generally first name, last name, and business name and they are supposed to be filled out according. Often times when customers are unwilling to disclose accurate information they have intentions of using the service for malicious reasons or it is a fraudulent payment. This is likely the reason why your account would be disabled as QuickWeb is just trying to protect themselves.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

* THE TRUTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWeb-Roel View Post
ToS and AuP violator does not qualify for any refund of any kind, i mean after threatening us with all your nasty email? good luck on your next host!
Really? You are going to refuse me a refund? So in NZ it must be legal to take payment for a service, and not provide it while keeping the payment? Really? Should I contact the NZ police to verify that?

Maybe I'll just call my credit card company and leave you a nice big CHARGEBACK.

I paid for service, you refused to provide it, so send me a complete refund or continue to have every single possible future client on WHT know exactly how you run your business.

So far you have...

1. Disclosed my private information
2. Threatened to delete my data
3. Refused refund

Clearly QuickWeb is the most unprofessional hosting company on the planet.

Soon, when someone searches for your company on google, they will find this stunning review.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 PM
VPS Like a Boss!

this guy is calling us nigg3r and we receive some crazy/nasty email, i cannot understand why this guy went berserk we are just simply asking to fill-up his account information correctly which all clients we have happily provided

Why not emailing us nicely and asking you cannot agree with the terms and we are very happy to refund you my friend and not to resort to this kind of dirty tricks.... also i see you already filled paypal dispute.

Also you can report to the mod for your so called personal information be removed, let them decide.

regards.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Disabled

If you're unwilling to provide correct information it obviously sounds you're trying to commit fraud. Since fraud is quite common these days QuickWeb was only trying to protect you and themselves from fraud. QuickWeb didn't do anything wrong.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Unwilling to provide correct information?

Are you insane or just oblivious?

I have provided nothing but 100% correct contact information.

Paid in full with my verified paypal account of 7 years.

QuickWeb cancelled my hosting account, deleted my data, and refused to refund my paypal payment.

Who is the scammer here again?

Closed Thread