Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You really should get rid of the name. I know the service counts more than the name, but "slum" gives you a bad image.

Having more images than content makes your site as good as unexisting for search engines. You're also using too many colors, your site looks like candy. The client area is okay, though. Maybe you should add the logo of your company instead of the "MyPortal" logo.

The weekly promotions page makes you look a bit desperate, there are too many coupon codes. You should adjust your plans to reflect the promotions and reduce the number of coupon codes - at least those listed on your site.
    MaxterHostsimply different.
    cPanel Shared Hosting, WHM Reseller Accounts, Managed/Self-Managed VPS Hosting and more
    17+ Years of Experience | Enhanced Security | 24x7 Support | 100% Uptime SLA

Pure SSD Hosting

Not a big fan of the name, but odd names can *sometime* be useful when marketing. I don't like the background its to dark its extenuating the slum. The content feels cluttered there isn't a need to have a background for everything. On my browser (FireFox 3.6.4 Mac) the top right navigation bar is breaking making MyPortal link be below Weekly Promotion and over the GoDaddy badge. Other then that good job on the WHMCS styling a lot of hosts forget to do that and it look dreadful.

Thanks All again, I will make some adjustments like decreasing images, reducing colors and some others.

I can change everything but NOT the name of this website.

It's a hard time for me as i'm getting many negative response about the name but people have to get used to it.

This post is really helping me in improving the website design. Thanks all

If you have more suggestion you are most welcome, Specially negative comments because it helps me to improve

Bilal, please refrain from placing test orders on our site. Wasting the time of someone who helped you is not a wise thing to do.
    MaxterHostsimply different.
    cPanel Shared Hosting, WHM Reseller Accounts, Managed/Self-Managed VPS Hosting and more
    17+ Years of Experience | Enhanced Security | 24x7 Support | 100% Uptime SLA

Pure SSD Hosting

Oh Sorry for that. I was only checking your 2checkout system. i just wanted to know that it stays on WHMCS or not because i was thinking of buying it.

I think i should go with paypal website payment pro. It's $35 per month but user never leaves the website.

Sorry again, I was just checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Ahmed View Post
    Oh Sorry for that. I was only checking your 2checkout system. i just wanted to know that it stays on WHMCS or not because i was thinking of buying it.

I think i should go with paypal website payment pro. It's $35 per month but user never leaves the website.

Sorry again, I was just checking.
    Its only $30 a month however your site will have to be PCI compliance witch can be a big job. I'd recommend looking into PCI compliance before you make any decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by SKaero View Post
    Its only $30 a month however your site will have to be PCI compliance witch can be a big job. I'd recommend looking into PCI compliance before you make any decisions.
    Can you please explain it? i have Website Protection Site Scanner on my website. Isn't it enough ?

or i have to buy this http://whmcs.com/mcafee.php

PCI compliance is complected, you may want to read this: http://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/pcifaqs.php It looks like the mcafee plugin for WHMCS would help but I haven't used it.

Quote Originally Posted by SKaero View Post
    PCI compliance is complected, you may want to read this: http://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/pcifaqs.php It looks like the mcafee plugin for WHMCS would help but I haven't used it.
    Thanks, i will take a look at it.

Here is a little bit more reading, it have a nice simple requirements list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pci_compliance

hmmm i think i fulfill all of those requirements. Like we have installed antivirus on every server and CSF firewall, both billing and main website have SSL and security seal with daily scans.

May be i should get McAfee seal now

Thanks alot

No problem, good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12