* Nine Reseller Clients Forsale - [Profit: $1955/yr]

I'm looking to sell our remaining reseller clients. They have been with us since 2006 however we stopped offering reseller hosting a couple years back and have been holding onto them since. These clients no longer fit into our long-term business plan and we feel it's time to part ways. (Sale is for clients and name servers only - there is no website and/or any other part of the company up for sale.)

Accounts: 9
    Domains: 268 Total (115 with 1 account!)
    Disk Space: 20 GB (Average)
    Bandwidth: 100 GB/mo (Average)
    IP Addresses: 8
    Control Panel: cPanel w/ RVSkin w/ Fantastico
    ClientExec Licenses: 1

Monthly Payments:

01 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    02 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    03 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    04 - $19.95 (PayPal)
    05 - $19.95 (PayPal)
    06 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    07 - $9.95 (PayPal)

Semi-Annual Payments:

08 - $100.00 (2Checkout - Renews end of June.)
    09 - $100.00 (2Checkout - Renews start of December.)

Total Yearly Income:

Monthly: $1555.80
    Semi-Annual: $400
    Combined: $1955.80

These are ideal clients to have despite the high number of domains for such a small amount of accounts. There are usually less than 5 trouble tickets per month combined and these clients hardly put a load on the server. You can either take over the existing server or move them to your own server, the latter being preferred. Load average is usually under 0.25 during peak hours on a Core2Quad!

Buyer Requirements:

I won't sell these clients to anyone, they have been good to us and deserve a good home. You must have a true 24/7 support operation meaning trouble tickets are answered promptly regardless of the time of day. If you cannot properly support these clients, please do not waste my time. I would also prefer to sell these clients to an established hosting provider who has been around at least two years.

Asking Price:

Looking for $1600 USD which is roughly 10 months revenue. Sale also includes private name servers and a couple domains purchased through eNom that the clients use. I will also offer my assistance in moving these clients over to ensure a smooth transfer. Payment terms can be negotiated.

Please send me a PM with any questions you may have along with what company you represent. If you do not include the company name, I will not respond. No NDA is required to discuss it further as specific client details will not be released until a sale is agreed upon. I will provide you with the company name, what private name servers are used and my other WHT username for references - upon request.

Hello,

I am very interested in your clients. Please email me at ayton [at] econetservices.com for a quick sale.

I represent E-Co Internet Services Ltd.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ayton

I am interested please contact me via email to complete the deal.

anand (at) hostcircle.com

If still for sale please send NDA to contact@logicidea.com
    Zingiri
    Apps for Small Businesses

Hi,

If you have 9 resellers still for sale please email me at cjames(at)megahostuk.com

Thanks,
    MegaHost UK
    SSD Autoscaling Cloud Hosting
    Linux, Windows and WordPress Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | VOIP |

Please check your PM or contact us at wht[at]httpeasy.com.

I'll be responding to every PM later this evening!

Quote Originally Posted by profile View Post
    I'll be responding to every PM later this evening!
    Still awaiting a response. Please advise.

Hi, We are interested in your offer, and would like to discuss with you, please email me at ngsw@nswgroup.com.sg
    Quote Originally Posted by profile View Post
    I'm looking to sell our remaining reseller clients. They have been with us since 2006 however we stopped offering reseller hosting a couple years back and have been holding onto them since. These clients no longer fit into our long-term business plan and we feel it's time to part ways. (Sale is for clients and name servers only - there is no website and/or any other part of the company up for sale.)

Accounts: 9
    Domains: 268 Total (115 with 1 account!)
    Disk Space: 20 GB (Average)
    Bandwidth: 100 GB/mo (Average)
    IP Addresses: 8
    Control Panel: cPanel w/ RVSkin w/ Fantastico
    ClientExec Licenses: 1

Monthly Payments:

01 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    02 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    03 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    04 - $19.95 (PayPal)
    05 - $19.95 (PayPal)
    06 - $19.95 (2Checkout)
    07 - $9.95 (PayPal)

Semi-Annual Payments:

08 - $100.00 (2Checkout - Renews end of June.)
    09 - $100.00 (2Checkout - Renews start of December.)

Total Yearly Income:

Monthly: $1555.80
    Semi-Annual: $400
    Combined: $1955.80

These are ideal clients to have despite the high number of domains for such a small amount of accounts. There are usually less than 5 trouble tickets per month combined and these clients hardly put a load on the server. You can either take over the existing server or move them to your own server, the latter being preferred. Load average is usually under 0.25 during peak hours on a Core2Quad!

Buyer Requirements:

I won't sell these clients to anyone, they have been good to us and deserve a good home. You must have a true 24/7 support operation meaning trouble tickets are answered promptly regardless of the time of day. If you cannot properly support these clients, please do not waste my time. I would also prefer to sell these clients to an established hosting provider who has been around at least two years.

Asking Price:

Looking for $1600 USD which is roughly 10 months revenue. Sale also includes private name servers and a couple domains purchased through eNom that the clients use. I will also offer my assistance in moving these clients over to ensure a smooth transfer. Payment terms can be negotiated.

Please send me a PM with any questions you may have along with what company you represent. If you do not include the company name, I will not respond. No NDA is required to discuss it further as specific client details will not be released until a sale is agreed upon. I will provide you with the company name, what private name servers are used and my other WHT username for references - upon request.
    Ng Seah Wee E-mail : ngsw@nswgroup.com.sg
    NSW Asia Pte Ltd7 International Business Park, #04-06 Techquest, Singapore 609919
    Data Centre Managed Hosting Application Hosting Managed Security

We are interested in your clients. Please email us at corporate [at-@] revogate [dot] com

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
    Chris Reed
    Revogate Inc.
    Revolutionizing Business Technology
    Web Hosting, XenServer Virtualization, and IT Consulting

Hi

Is this still for sale?

If so, please send NDA to warwick@bergs.net

Thanks
    Warwick

I've replied to a couple PM's tonight with companies that fit exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be focusing on them for now, if they fall through I'll reply to the other PM's and update this thread.

Thanks!

AllportPC is also interested in yoru clients so if thwe others fall though, read more about us at http://www.allportpc.com/about-us.php
    Jesse