Turnkey Internet

Any reviews for this company? I've only found 2, which have been good. But I'd like to find out more.

I'm referring to turnkeyinternet.net

They offer 100 end user tickets a month which is perfect for someone who is starting off, then on other packages they offer unlimited.

Anyone had any experiences with them? Good or bad.

Thanks
    ~Karl

Second month in - very happy!
    \\\\ High Performance Business Grade LiteSpeed Hosting
    //// Shared \|/ Reseller \|/ Dedicated \|/ Custom Tailored Solutions \|/ Domains \|/ SSL Certs
    \\\\ get WIRED \|/ general(AT)wiredwebwork.com \|/ 240-670-HOST
    //// True Quality 24/7 support(Chat, Email, Ticket) 9-5 est. phone support

I have changed hostgator's Seohosting to TurnKey in March 2010. The 1st time with $10/month price my expirience wasn't successful, after that I have changed my tariff to $25/month and I'm very happy now.

Good to know people are happy with their service

Main question though, are your customers happy?

Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    Any reviews for this company? I've only found 2, which have been good. But I'd like to find out more.

I'm referring to turnkeyinternet.net

They offer 100 end user tickets a month which is perfect for someone who is starting off, then on other packages they offer unlimited.

Anyone had any experiences with them? Good or bad.

Thanks
    ~Karl
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=931724

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=888477

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=850110

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=953703

http://bit.ly/dt4evS
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

Only one of those were related to their reseller plans and one was turnkeyinternet.com not .net

turnkeyinternet.com is .net

Same operation.

I posted them because they give an 'overall' experience with their business on all levels.
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

Quote Originally Posted by LinuxFugleman View Post
    turnkeyinternet.com is .net

Same operation.

I posted them because they give an 'overall' experience with their business on all levels.
    Oh from a previous post I was lead to believe .com and .net were different, however I was unable to check as I was on my iPhone and it loads slowly.

Turnkey Internet has unique end user support, They use Vision helpdesk's Satellite feature which allows them to add client portal on their reseller clients and those all reseller clients tickets can be managed from single backend.

Interesting part is they not only solve tickets for end users but also provide you with admin access to your helpdesk area allowing you to create your own staff or departments too.

This way a reseller can monitor tickets solved by Turnkey staff and can solve tickets too.

All I can tell you very nice peoples I dont host with them
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

Quote Originally Posted by bluemediaprint View Post
    Turnkey Internet has unique end user support, They use Vision helpdesk's Satellite feature which allows them to add client portal on their reseller clients and those all reseller clients tickets can be managed from single backend.

Interesting part is they not only solve tickets for end users but also provide you with admin access to your helpdesk area allowing you to create your own staff or departments too.

This way a reseller can monitor tickets solved by Turnkey staff and can solve tickets too.
    What I don't understand is why we have to use vision helpdesk :/

Turnkey is a known company but there are not a large amount of reviews. It may be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    What I don't understand is why we have to use vision helpdesk :/
    Well thats a free service they offer just like free whmcs.

Overall its good thing that they offer free end user support that is big plus for resellers as they can concentrate on sales.

I've had a reseller plan with TurnkeyInternet.net for 4.5 months now. Couldn't be happier with their service, zero downtime so far

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    I've had a reseller plan with TurnkeyInternet.net for 4.5 months now. Couldn't be happier with their service, zero downtime so far
    Are your customers happy, also what is the helpdesk like?

They use Vision help desk Its not bad, I'm not using it at this point mainly because I don't have clients to support but I will be using it in the near future.

Edit - I am not utilizing their end user support atm, assuming it's the same as Turnkey's support I would be satisfied.
    \\\\ High Performance Business Grade LiteSpeed Hosting
    //// Shared \|/ Reseller \|/ Dedicated \|/ Custom Tailored Solutions \|/ Domains \|/ SSL Certs
    \\\\ get WIRED \|/ general(AT)wiredwebwork.com \|/ 240-670-HOST
    //// True Quality 24/7 support(Chat, Email, Ticket) 9-5 est. phone support

Yes, heard about them and i think they are fine as per my views..

Are your customers happy, also what is the helpdesk like?
    I haven't heard a peep from my customers in 4.5 months which is always a good thing. They seem to be pretty happy though cause they I've got a few new customers through recommendations from my existing customers.

Haven't used their helpdesk either cause I manage my own clients.

Please note that I don't actively sell hosting online. My customers are limited to local customers in my city.

Vision Helpdesk or Satellite Helpdesk

also what is the helpdesk like?
    They use Vision Helpdesk Vision helpdesk comes with unique feature i.e Satellite Helpdesk Feature which allows you to manage support for multiple companies with single database and single staff or admin interface for all companies.

That's what Turnkey uses, they have installed Vision helpdesk on generic domain and each reseller is provided with client portal where reseller clients can open their support tickets which can be managed or solved by Turnkey Staff and you as a reseller can also monitor your clients tickets.

May be you can check on their website for more details
    http://www.thevisionworld.com/true-s...-helpdesk.html

thanks for the posts guys, they seem like a good company.. I'm going to check them out.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has any particularly bad experiences with Turnkey Internet?