Easily Create 3D, Page-Turning eBooks, eBrochures, eCatalogs, ePresentations and More

Is anyone else tired of spam from these people?
    Create Professional 3D Page-Turning:

eBooks
    eBrochures
    eCatalogs
    eMagazines
    Newsletters
    Presentations
    Photo Albums
    Much, Much More!

Save on Printing, Postage and Advertising Costs!

Download FREE Version of Digital Page Author Now!"
    They send at least one a month to all our domains, (about 80) each with an address they made up. We don't have or use these types of addys: sales@mydomain, marketing@mydomain, BS@mydomain (ok maybe I made up that last one) But seriously what a pain the behind. Has anyone even heard of them? (besides in SPAM) I figure if they were that popular, I would have heard of them much like dreamweaver, which I also do not use.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

This is their website: http://3dpageturningebook.com

Type in your e-mail address in the form box to unsubscrie.

it's a bad idea to respond, even if they look valid.

Bounce their domain, that would be easiest.

Synthetic, why should I unsubscribe when I didn't subscribe in the first place? Did you miss that these are non exsistant addresses they are sending this to?
    I am about to do something about it, and unsubbing won't be one of the actions I take.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."

when something like this happens its normally more fun to setup unneeded addresses like marketing@ to forward all mails straight back at them

They soon see there inbox filling up and stop the mailing
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

I know Matt, but that would take too much work as I would have to log into 80 domains, then create, then set the forward and for marketing, and for sales, ect. Too much work for a couple of spams per month.
    Some domains have unaddressed email set to :fail: because of their popularity, and the tendancy of idiots to make up addys using them when they are forced to give an email addy to download something. (don't ask how I know this) But for other domains, I need to be able to recieve unspeicifically addressed email. These are important ones where if a person mistypes the addy, we will still get the mail. (happens a lot)
    I'm thinking though . . . and I'm going to do something to these idiots, even if it means getting ther ISP to cancel their account. I want to try to be creative first. As you noted it is much more fun.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™

Yep - emails to me too, a pain in the neck!

>>Please note that it may take from 14 to 30 days for the >>removal to take place.

Yeah! Right!

I've been shoving those ones through spamcop, but it seems their upstream isn't listening too hard to complaints. I believe it's chinanet from memory.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

You could :blackhole your (catch all/default) e-mail address.
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know... - Lewis Carroll

Originally posted by ATST
    Synthetic, why should I unsubscribe when I didn't subscribe in the first place? Did you miss that these are non exsistant addresses they are sending this to?
    I am about to do something about it, and unsubbing won't be one of the actions I take.
    Well here's what it said on their contact page:

The database will only recognize any single UnSubscribe or Remove request from the link at the bottom of any E-mail you may have received from us.

You may use this form to submit multiple addresses or domains for opt-out.

Please be sure your contact info is accurate. Simply 'Paste' a text list in to the 'Comments' area in the form below.