hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Systems Management Requests : Need someone to install and setup game servers

Forum Jump

Need someone to install and setup game servers

Reply Post New Thread In Systems Management Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Need someone to install and setup game servers

I need someone who are familiar with installation and setup game servers..Im using Game CP control panel..

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Premium Member

Any particular gameservers?

Is this Linux or Windows?

Old

Its a linux server:

Counter strike 1.6

Counter strike Source

Call of duty 4

Call of duty 5

Call of duty 2

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Addict

I can help out.

PM me and we can work something out.

Old
Disabled

Hello,

feel free email us your needs in details. we will try to assist you!

sales@wizzsolutions.com

Thank you.
Roberto B
24x7 European Based Geeks

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapz01 View Post
I can help out.

PM me and we can work something out.
Cant use PM, please contact me at info(at)medialive.hr

Old
The Master @ Making Deals!

We have a game brand and can complete this for you no problem, just give us a shout.

Up to 256 IP addresses per server! VPS providers, game servers, and more, all OK!

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I've emailed you.

Old
WHT Addict

Mail Sent. Kindly check.

Old
Disabled

We can do this for you. Please visit our site http://www.supportpro.com, so that we can talk directly using the chat option provided at our site. Also , you can drop a mail to sales@supportpro.com.

Regards,
George
SupportPRO

Old
Disabled

We can do this for you, our techs have many experience with gameservers and setup of it. Please contact us at sales@wizzsolutions.com.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hi,
My team has plenty of experience setting up and managing game servers. our game community is over 9,000 strong and currently encompasses CS1.6 CS-S TF2 L4D2 COD-COD4.

If this would be a fit feel free to contact me at the email below. Please remember to remove the NOSPAM

ralphNOSPAM@newbusinesshosting.com