I am here to get my bread and butter , I have been working in Webhosting industry from last 9 yrs but recession takes my job away and looking to get it back. I hope I will get a full time job here , hoping for it.
Below is my profile.
9+ yrs of experience in Webhosting and Production servers and with control panels such as Hsphere ,WHM , Plesk, Direct Admin , Hosting controller, HyperVM,Dot Net Panel etc..
LOOKING FOR A STABLE TECH.SUPPORT POSITION
Available for 24x7x365 Live chat , Phone support , Email Support .
Following is the Profile.
- More than 7 years in the hosting industry (shared hosting/vps hosting/dedicated servers,VPS)
- I've worked in many big and small web hosting companies,Data centers.
- Familiar with many operating systems, control panels and billing/support systems
- Able to explain things clearly and effectively
- Professional and courteous
- Ability to work as a team player
- Many hours on internet with high-speed connection
I can provide you reference on request.
- Support Ticket Level 1 (Help clients, escalate tickets etc.)
- Support Ticket Level 2 (Site errors, php,apache,mysql,mail,ftp etc)
- Support Ticket Level 3 (Server administration,Server security,3rd party software installation)
- System Administration (Remote os installation,kernel,apache,mysql,php,IIS,Mailenable,control panels and other 3rd party installations and upgrade,Server security,Server monitoring)
- Managment of whole technical support and system administration for company.
- RHCE : Red Hat Certified Engineer
- MCES 2003 : Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
-MCSD.NET : Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Hosting Controler
- Dot Net Panel
- Apache 1.3,2
- Jakarta tomcat server
- Java web server
- LiteSpeed Web Server
- Lighttpd Web Server
- Other web servers as per client requirements.
- IIS 5.0 , 6.0 , 7.0
- Smarter Mail
- Merak Mail
- Apache Web server
- FTP services
- Mails Services
- Mysql Database Server
- Other System related service management like user account.
- Implementing Server security.
- Practical hands on Live Redhat Linux Web Server
- Installing server software's.
- Restoring Crashed Servers.
- Managing websites on the servers.
- Trouble shooting problems related to FTP, DSN, DNS, Cold Fusion Administration, Mail servers, Restarting & configuring web services such as http, ftp, etc..
- Well versed with Windows & Linux servers.
- Remote Installations Servers'.
- Correcting Configuration files.
- Tuning up Apache Web Server, MySQL.
- Trouble shooting scripting issues.
- Server Monitoring and load balancing.
- Hacking Detection.
- Handling different Web Hosting Control Panels.
- Server Disk Space Management.
- Memory Management.
- Installing O.S.
- Installing Control Panel, Control Panel Utilities
- Server Security maintenance.
- Designing the firewall for the servers.
- Maintaining the backups of the data on server.
- Server related issue regarding cgi, perl, php etc.
- Upgrading and installing utilities on server.
- Upgrading Plesk Control Panel, Cpanel
- Upgrading and installing Stats Software Utilities like Awstats,Analog, Webalizer, Urchin etc.
- IIS5.0 ,IIS6.0 , IIS 7.0
- FTP services
- Mail services
- Mysql, MsSQL Database Server.
- DNS servers
- Active Directory Servers / Domain controllers
- IIS installations , Configurations , Administration ( complete windows web servers )
- Optimizing IIS performance up to mark
- Apache Installations , Configurations
- MSSQL 2000 , MSSQL 2005 servers , Installations ,Configurations
- Mysql on windows server
- VPN set up , Remote and Routing access Configurations
- ICS installations and configurations
- Windows web servers installation ,configuration
- Windows DNS servers installations, administrations ,configurations
- Active directory Installations , Configurations ,Troubleshooting
- DHCP servers , WINS servers
- Windows Mail servers
- Server Monitoring
- Performance tunning
- Windows Security , Firewalls , DDOS Protection
- Setting IP Security policies
- Server Administration: To manage servers' based on Windows 2000/2003 & Linux based servers.
- Installations on remote Windows & Linux servers. For e.g.: PHP, Control Panels, etc.
- Maintaining websites located on the servers both dedicated as well as shared.
- Troubleshooting website & server related issues.
- Troubleshooting SQL server problems & Front Page issues.
- Third Party Softwares Installations and configurations
- Active Directory , Production Servers
- Dotnet panel , Hyper V , windows VPS configurations
Server Audit/Security Tools
- Self writen security script and many more
- Hyper -V
Other Softwares installation and configuration
- APC cache, mod_auth_mysql, mod_dev,mod_dosevasive, mod_ fcgi, mod_headers, mod_proxy, mod_python,mod_bandwidth, mod_gzip,eAccelerator, Zend Optimizer, etc.
- Flash media server, GeoIP, Imagemagick,Integration of the Kayako with Modern bill, iftop, etc.
- All Youtube software installations.
- Site Builder, RV skin, RV skin installation, RV Tryout installation, etc.
And all kind of 3rd party software installations.
Data Center Work
I am well aware with the Datacenter strategies , Acceptable User policies, Abuse issues , TOS , Network configurations.Response time to Chat and tickets.
- Work on DC tickets.
- Checking the Abuse Issues.
- Remote OS upgrade.
- Fixing the damage servers from KVM.
- Trouble shooting server wide issues.
I am willing to learn new things and search about new technologies, so even if i am not that familiar with your system i could surely learn about it very fast.Also i am able to sign NDA if you want me to.
I'm looking for Full time job and long business relationship in webhosting industry.I am very flexible in payment issues and the prices are negotiable.Payment platform is PayPal.
If you are interested in my services you can PM here or reply to this post leaving your email and i will email you back Or mail me at
Gtalk - firstname.lastname@example.org
MSN - email@example.com
AOL - serverguruji