hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Design and Content : JTamburino.com Review

Forum Jump

JTamburino.com Review

Reply Post New Thread In Web Design and Content Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 01:09 AM
Junior Guru

Thumbs up

JTamburino.com Review

Hello,

I would just like share the experiences that I had working with JTamburino.com, or jtaM here on the WHT forums, and overall I would have to say it was a very pleasant experience and John is a great guy to work with.

I originally went to John about one of his premade templates in one of his threads in the advertisement section which can be found here, and I was definitely interested in this particular design however a couple of days later I changed my mind and decided to ask John to do a custom design for me instead at the same price, and he was more then willing to go ahead and do a custom design instead.

I originally paid for the design on May 12th, informing him that there would be no hurry for the design and for him to take his time. I received a pretty much completed design a couple of days later, and I extremely impressed by his work, especially considering how cheap his prices we're. The design can be found by clicking here.

I really don't have a ton of words to place in my review here, but overall I am very impressed by the work that was completed, and the timely fashion it was completed in, at least it was in a timely fashion for me.

If you are looking for an exceptionally talented designer, who communicates very well with people, and has a great understanding of how you think the design should look, I would definitely suggest that you work with John as he really knows what hes doing, I will definitely be working with him again in the very near future.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 01:20 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Hi,

Always glad to hear satisfied clients. I agree John does impressive work.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Aspiring Evangelist

very nice template.

good luck.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Junior Guru

Thanks for the Great Review,

Means a lot to me !

Reliable Shared & Reseller Hosting, We match your growth, step by step!