Greetings! - New Here

I'm currently in the process of creating a homepage which partly focuses on reviews on games, movies, books and music, so in looking over forums for the past few weeks I have finally signed myself up to get some help if possible. Im not here to link drop and I very much understand that this is a first post so I hope this doesn’t constitute as just spam as I generally am looking for some help or advice from forum members.

This is rather large task to accomplish so this brought me over here since I believe some of you may have something interesting to share, thus I'd like to ask you to throw a review my way if any of you would be interested in it. I am aware that some of you may have blogs, so if you wish to send any old or new stuff my way it would be greatly appreciated.

Im busy working a lot at the other sections of the site along with quite a few other things and thus I could greatly use your help if possible! I cant afford to pay or such as of yet as it is a new project and things are tight as is expected. However as I would like a long lasting communication with whoever and then I can afford to sort things out then your rolex is in the post

Cheers

Steve