Post Hiring: Individual to Work Part Time Finding and Posting Product Deals - Data Entry

Hello -

I'm looking for an individual to help me find and post technology related product deals on my website.

I have a list of websites (Amazon, Newegg, etc.) and a list of categories (HDTVs, Laptops, Memory, Processors, etc. etc.). Your job is to follow these website's list of hot deals, via subscribing to their e-mail newsletters, or visiting their websites (or both).

I've created a backend system for posting the deals on my website.

The format is as follows:
    Title: 75 characters or less
    Description: 40 words or less
    Image: save image from website and upload using this form
    Category: select most appropriate category
    URL of Product Website: copy and paste URL from the product's website

A high-school student or college student who knows a thing or two about technology and computers would be perfect for this job. Even better, if you find yourself doing custom builds on Newegg.com for fun - this job may actually be a way to earn a few bucks on the side while keeping up with the latest products.

I can paypal you funds directly as payment for this job.

PM me with a proposal as to how many deals you think you could post per hour (roughly) and how much you'd charge for a job like this. The goal is to get a steady stream of deals put into the system. I can't pay top dollar, but this is an easy way to make some cash on the side.

Thanks -
    Brian

Sending you a PM

Thanks

Brian,

I sent you a PM that I think will be beneficial for your website. Thanks for your time.

I've sent you a PM.

I'm still looking for an individual to help me out with this gig - I did find someone initially but they were unable to continue with the job for personal reasons.

The site, www.magnasavings.com, is listed is in my signature. This is a great way to earn some extra cash on the side.

You'll be working with me to post deals on the site every day (or hopefully close to every day). You can work for 20-30 minutes at a time, any time of the day.

Thanks,
    Brian
    MagnaSavings.com - Tech Bargains & Deals
    Check with us before you buy anything with a power cord!