looking for partners

I'm looking for business partners for my new webhosting company. We will collaborate, work on the site, promote the site. I am willing to do the bulk of capital investment IF the partner is more technical savvy than me. It depends on the skillset of the partner. Of course you should be able to bring something to the table.

The philosophy of the company is: reliable webhosting. Everything else is secondary. These are the principles because we are in the webhosting industry. We are not a registrar, though we will sell domains. We aren't a webdesign company, even though we may outsource or offer services to inhouse customers.

I want it to be a company that thinks out of the box. I won't get into details on my ideas right now, but I will with my future partner[s] if I ever have one. Right now I'm quoting different places on creating a fresh webdesign. We may partner up with a undisclosed webdesign company that will design for us. We are negotiating. If you can help in that area, then you would automatically make partnership.

It's legitimate. An llc. When you are my partner, you will be on all of the future legal documents. We will not just dispurse company funds. We will re-invest the funds back into the company. This isn't a "fly by night" business venture. We have to get serious, create a fresh site, develop clientele, and really build on a reputation. I know how to promote it. It's all about these core things:

promote locally. cold call businesses, walk in, biz cards, fliers, special promotions. You should be doing the same in your local neighborhood

submit the site to review sites. this is when we are confident, when we have a system that works. you don't want to mess up and have any illegitimate reviews on the record.

b/h & w/h seo methods. affiliate program, maybe submit it to a cj type of site in the future.

a great anti-fraud system. calling to verify identities. this eliminates the likelihood of chargebacks. word of mouth is the bread and butter. when a client that hosts with us refers us to others. it's a domino effect.

It's all about dedication. Dedication to the philosophy. Dedication to being successful. Dedication to the customers. Dedication to the brand. We're just building it now, but I hope, if you're a good candidate, that you'll give a partnership a shot, because I'm very serious about this.

pm me or reply
    Last edited by ubservers; 05-09-2010 at 11:18 AM.

How long have you been in business?

I have PMed you.

Interested,

Contact me on MSN/AIM

jtamburino55@hotmail.com
    awlter.com
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

Hello,

We request you to please check your PM.

Thank you.

Thank you. I have contacted some of you.

I am interested in this if you would like to contact me via MSN Messenger : heartofadonis@gmail.com

Please tell me more about your past experience in this business. Appreciate any kind of such conversation through PM