hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : The best host for reselling?

Forum Jump

The best host for reselling?

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2000, 07:17 AM
Falcon21

Question

which host do you think is the best one for reselling? I would prefer a host that comes with an advanced control panel so that my customers can easily administer their host... and not overload me with techsupport...

Client IP:203.109.250.58

Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2000, 03:23 PM
Keith

I suggest Burst.Net as a reseller...they have a very well put together control panel and very reliable services. The plans are well thought out and will benefit anyone who signs up as a reseller... I have recently signed up with burst.net as a reseller and they have given me top knotch quality since the beginning.

Client IP:216.250.226.196

Old 03-24-2000, 03:27 PM
x

x

Client IP:193.113.185.133

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2000, 01:53 AM
PepsiCoke

check out http://www-hosting.net

They have a reseller program and referral program. Control panels are also included in every account

Old 04-03-2000, 06:38 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hello PepsiCoke,

You have a TYPO error ?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial,Helvetica,Verdana ">quote:</font><HR>They have a reseller program and referral program. Control panels are also included in every account[/quote]

It should be "WE" instead of They. Right Gary or someone else in www-hosting.net?

Should i tell everyone that i had an account hosted by you few years ago. Should i tell everyone that i had cancelled my account with you yet you still billed me again and again even thou i asked you to stop charging me?

Old 04-06-2000, 11:00 PM
Pepsicoke

Hi Gordon

I just would like to address you regarding your post. Since you left www-hosting.net, we have since been aquired by a East Coast company, and we have also installed a custom made fully automated billing program which has fixed the errors in our billing

Thank you
Gary

Old 04-07-2000, 03:14 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

But why didn't you cancel the charges when i keep asking you to cancel it via Email and ICQ msgs? I receive no reply from you.

Old 04-08-2000, 04:34 AM
PepsiCoke

Gordon,

Like i said, when you were with Web Hosting Network, their were alot of problems, one was billing, which was done all manuelly. Since then we have made alot of changes, the most important was the billing. We spent over $6,500 on a custom made billing program which ended all of our billing problems. I do not remember you 1st hand, but I do know there were alot of problems in the past. For whatever its worth, we are sorry that the problems you were having were not addressed by me or anyone else at Web Hosting Network.

Since then, we have aquired 4 new servers, and more employees. We have just also been aquired by a East Coast ISP.

Regards
Gary

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
ZNetLive Implements GlobalSign's CloudSSL to Bring SSL to Shared Hosting Cutomers Web Hosting News 2014-04-02 12:59:16
Host Alive Listing 2014-04-18 18:32:22
NetShop Internet Services Ltd Listing 2014-04-18 18:30:26
OnApp CDN Now Reaches 109 Locations in 35 Countries Web Hosting News 2012-10-25 13:05:19
Living on the edge: why all hosts should offer CDN services Webinars 2012-10-17 15:54:32