hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : VPS Hosting Offers : VPSGuys - 20% Recurring Discount, Proven Extraordinary Support! Tender Loving Care!

Forum Jump

VPSGuys - 20% Recurring Discount, Proven Extraordinary Support! Tender Loving Care!

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

VPSGuys - 20% Recurring Discount, Proven Extraordinary Support! Tender Loving Care!

Introduction
Founded in October of 2009, VPSGuys was created as a company with a focus on its users. Over the years, VPSGuys has enjoyed steady growth while maintaining an unprecedented level of customer satisfaction. VPSGuys puts all of its efforts in providing the highest level of support, backed by excellent network connectivity options, always complemented by top quality hardware. We understand how valuable your business is. Our Location in Dallas, TX, provides a very central spot for reaching your customers quickly regardless of their location. At VPSGuys, you will receive friendly and personal support at all stages; from pre-sales questions, to your server installation, to us asking for feedback a month into your stay. Once you're hosted with us, you will only wish you had tried us sooner.

Testimonials

Ashley Shillabeer - www.plutohost.net
I am very much enjoying your services and I am very glad that I decided to choose to go with you than other providers out there. Your support is very helpful & fast, your prices are fair...I mean, what else can I ask for?”

Aaron Stillwell - www.lumbridge.net
Possibly the best customer support to be found anywhere in the current market. Highly impressed and 100% satisfied.

Christopher Grigg – www.wehostyour.info
I am going on my second month of my VPS hosting, and thus this far; I am the most satisfied I can get with my service and support I have had so far. The support team is just fantastic. Although at times it can get a little hazy, but no website is perfect. VPSGuys is close though. Great service for the money!

Daniel Sneed - www.redemptiongaming.com
This is the best and highly qualified company I've ever come across. They have great service. Very customizable servers which were a necessity for me and were great that the upgrades were cheap as well so I got what I wanted for the price I wanted and overall 10/10 rating for this site will highly recommend my friends to switch to your service.

Jesse Collier – www.lsv.us
5 Stars. Just wonderful. This is my third VPS in 2 days... I guess the 3rd one was the charm. But if you want quality with cheap.... VPSguys is the way to go!

Networks
At VPSGuys, we consider our network to be of vital importance. Our customers deserve the best there is, period. That is why our premium networks offer low latency, high throughput, redundancy, uptime and the reliability you would come to expect from a Top Tier provider. With our hubs in Dallas, USA, as well as Maidenhead, UK, our networks perform at swift speeds, reaching your customers efficiently regardless of their location. Guaranteed by our SLA for 99.9% uptime our network will get you as close to the cloud as you can be.

Network Spotlight: Time Warner, Internap, AboveNET, Level 3, NTT/Verio, Telia & Sprint.

Hardware
Intel Dual Xeon Processors
4x 1TB RAID 10 Secure Storage
24GB Dual Ranked RDIMMs

Included Services
SolusVM Panel!
VPS Monitoring!
Full Root Access!
Equal Shared CPU!
Fully Managed!
UK & US Locations!
Free & Fast Setup!

Coupons & Promotions Available
AprilDeal – Receive 20% recurring discount!
All orders will receive a FREE Vision HelpDesk Annual license, worth $120! (Request via Sales ticket)
All orders will receive a FREE ClientExec license! (Request via Sales ticket)

LV-1
25GB DiskSpace
256MB RAM (Guaranteed)
512MB RAM (Burstable)
250GB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
--
Order Now! - $24.99/m

LV-2
50GB DiskSpace
512MB RAM (Guaranteed)
1024MB RAM (Burstable)
500GB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
--
Order Now! - $34.99/m

LV-3
75GB DiskSpace
768MB RAM (Guaranteed)
1536MB RAM (Burstable)
750GB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
--
Order Now! - $44.99/m

LV-4
100GB DiskSpace
1024MB RAM (Guaranteed)
2048MB RAM (Burstable)
1000GB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
--
Order Now! - $54.99/m

Control Panels, Software & Add-ons

cPanel/WHM = $11.00/m
DirectAdmin = $6.00/m
Parallels Plesk = $3.00+ (10, 100 & Unlimted Domains – US Only)
Webmin Panel = FREE
Fantastico Deluxe = $2.00
Installatron = $3.50
Softaculous = $1.50
10GB DiskSpace = $2.00
100GB Bandwidth = $2.00
1 IP Address = $2.00

Don’t see a VPS plan that suits your needs? Send an email to sales@vpsguys.com for a quote today!

We have sales assistants standing by to answer any questions you may have! (Quotes are not available via LiveChat)

Thank you for reading our thread!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links